INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theatre View question  (Read 1039 times)

Venom908

Theatre View question
« on: March 23, 2007, 03:14:35 pm »

Hey, i was wondering if there is anyway to make the display view in the bottem left and corner, have a transparent background instead of black, and maybe add a drop shadow to the album art.

and this is just extra, but maybe the duration and time played would go nice down there too.

thanks!

raym

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Theatre View question
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 08:34:25 pm »

Hey, i was wondering if there is anyway to make the display view in the bottem left and corner, have a transparent background instead of black, and maybe add a drop shadow to the album art.

Not as far as I'm aware.

and this is just extra, but maybe the duration and time played would go nice down there too.

You can do this using track info plugins or visualizations. Do a search here for more info on these.

Thanks.
RKM Smart Home - www.rkmsmarthome.com.au
Z-Wave Home Automation

Venom908

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2007, 10:22:25 am »

yea i know about those plugins, but they all still stay in the same ugly square, and it puts scrollbars in sometimes.

i was thinking something like how wmce has it setup, thats the only thing i really like from it haha

jmmttu77

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2007, 11:24:40 am »

yea i know about those plugins, but they all still stay in the same ugly square, and it puts scrollbars in sometimes.

See if you like this one:  http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=39062.0

And, yeah, unless you are viewing the viz in full screen I think you are stuck with the square border of the display box
Pages: [1]   Go Up