INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: iPod Crashing MC 12.0.189  (Read 1186 times)

topher2041

• Recent member
  • Change this by choosing profile
iPod Crashing MC 12.0.189
« on: April 09, 2007, 06:00:00 pm »

I have 2 iPod 5G 30 GIG. There is a problem with MC and either iTunes movies and/or games.

Has anyone else with an iPod with both movies and iPod games on it  been able to get MC 12 to work?

Background:

The iPod works fine with music, movies and podcasts on it.  I could get it to sync to MC12 without too many problems.  It has always worked up to this point.

I decided to buy some iTunes games from iTunes.  Once I loaded these onto my iPod, and then tried MC, the program would just crash as soon as you started it or if MC was open and you plugged it in.   As soon as it tried to detect the device it crashed with a windows crash.

I tried reformatting/restoring but as soon as I added the games, crash.  In the last postings I tried reformating in MC after updating to the last version (I was only off by one update).and reloading my music, playlists and podcast from MC. It worked. I loaded the games. It worked this time. I then loaded the movies I wanted (going on vacation) and it would no longer work.

The same thing happens with my wife's iPod. It has basically the same setup. MC music, playlists and podcasts and iTunes games and movies.

There is some sort of bug with this.  So if anyone else has got this to work let me know please. I do not want to drop the games or MC.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: iPod Crashing MC 12.0.189
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 06:05:32 pm »

Please update MC to the build at the top of the MC12 board.  A similar problem was fixed.  Apple changed the database format recently.
Pages: [1]   Go Up