INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't install a plugin  (Read 971 times)

Sprtfan

• Recent member
Can't install a plugin
« on: May 03, 2007, 10:07:15 pm »

Every time I try to install the Weather plugin I get an error message that says is failed to install.  I also can't seem to find the weather plugin via the download page and had to find a link by searching the forum.  Maybe I found an old file that will not work.  Please tell me where I can find it or what maybe the problem.  Maybe there is not one for MC12 on XP since it dosen't seem to be on the download plugin page.

ThoBar

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Was confishy
Re: Can't install a plugin
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 02:23:29 am »

If you're using the latest version of MC (at the top of this board), the weather and RSS plugins (latest) are provided in the 1st post down.

C.

Sprtfan

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 01:22:18 pm »

Thanks, that is the plugin I have been using and each time I install it I get a "Failed to install plug-in" error.  So at least I have the right file.  (Which was much harder to find out than it should have been, why is not part of the download page?)  Any ideas on why it will not work.  I extract the file into the plug-ins folder, open up the plug-in manager, select the file and then get the error message.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 01:43:21 pm »

Go to Options/Theater View to install Theater View plug-ins.

Sprtfan

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2007, 07:55:10 pm »

Turned out that something was bugged.  I reinstalled and everything seems to be working the way it should now.  Thanks for the help
Pages: [1]   Go Up