INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hard work appreciated  (Read 871 times)

ThoBar

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Was confishy
Hard work appreciated
« on: June 16, 2007, 11:32:21 pm »

Just wanted to give some positive reinforcement to you JR guys.

<Adoration>
I've been using MediaJukebox through to MediaCenter for quite some time now, and I just want to say that the improvements recently, especially the rapid improvements to Theater View, have been some of the best example of rapid, quality software development I've seen from a commercial product.

As I mentioned above, the theater view improvements are a welcome focal point, inline with the general trend in media software. No doubt you have further improvements and changes in mind, and I for one look forward to these.

JR's willingness to engage with end users in discussing development ideas (from both sides of the fence), beta testing, and plugin development is another major tick in your favour.

I know it's often a case of you can't please everyone, but to date, I think you've managed to do a sterling balancing act, and provide the best of breed software that everyone desires.

So, thanks for the hard work, and keep up the good work.
</adoration>

C.

[edited for typo]

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Hard work appreciated
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 07:54:46 am »

Wow!  Thanks!

We couldn't do it without you and the others here who are willing to suffer through our dev process.  Thanks for that, too.
Pages: [1]   Go Up