INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Web Media focus  (Read 704 times)

pqcgebxm

• Junior Woodchuck
  • nothing more to say...
Web Media focus
« on: July 21, 2007, 08:09:57 pm »

Hey,

I have a feature/tweak request that I think would be very easy to implement: I use the Web Media feature quite a lot to listen to internet radio. It's always irritated me that the keyboard focus does not switch from the navigation tree to the web page when you select a bookmark (as would happen with any browser).

I.e., say if you click on Audio->Web Media->PublicRadioFan, and then use the up/down arrow or page keys. Since the focus does not switch to the web page you've selected, the tree selection changes instead, causing a new site to be loaded. What I think should happen is for the focus to switch to the loaded page so that the page scrolls up/down.

Thanks!

jimn

• World Citizen
  • You are getting sleepy...very sleepy...
Re: Web Media focus
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 01:38:24 pm »

When you click on Audio->Web Media->PublicRadioFan, the focus will stay on the tree, *until* you click on the page. Then you can do page up/down, etc. on the site. This works this way for everything on the tree (not just Web Media).

I'm assuming you are suggesting the focus automatically goes to whatever page/site you click on in the tree. However, this would make navigating the tree using just the keyboard only (no mouse) virtually impossible, so we couldn't really do that.

JimN
Pages: [1]   Go Up