INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Version 12 Burn List & Saving Options  (Read 997 times)

RLufcy

Version 12 Burn List & Saving Options
« on: November 14, 2007, 04:39:10 pm »

I really like this program. But just a couple of odditites.
1 - I frequently slect files to burn by just Highlighting them in explorer and drag them to the burn window, usually far more than can be burned on my discs. MJ tells me there are too many files and the choice I would prefer to use is to delete files until it fits.  The problem is when I select that choice, MJ just deletes files and burns. Not giving me a chance to choose what I want to keep and what I would prefer to delete.  Is there a way around this>
2 - In options, after I make my choices in "File Locations" and click OK, I get an Information Box saying that "Video file location can not be empty". When I click OK it just closed the Information box and goes back to the Options.  The only way to exit is to click "X" and then it doesn't save the changes.  What Video Locations. There is no Video choices that I can find anywhere in this program.  What do I do?

MadJewDisaster

• World Citizen
Re: Version 12 Burn List & Saving Options
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2007, 05:43:46 pm »

1-In the Burn window you can see " Details"
Clicking on it will show you all files or folders you selected
in the TREE , not the library in the right window
You can remove files on folders , until you get the right number of files

If not , you can use the Multi CDs fonction
MJ will burn  the first CD , asking for another blank one when first CD done.
And this up to the point your all selection burned.
MJ will not change your order , or cut any file or folder, but just ask for a new blank CD when not enought room to burn next file - can be one song or one folder.
This is a cool fonction found only in MJ and MC

2- Update to the last Media Jukebox 12.0.007
on the top of this page

RLufcy

Re: Version 12 Burn List & Saving Options
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2007, 08:42:47 pm »

Thanks for the quick reply.  I will try the burning suggestions next disk I make.

The link at the top of the page was 120005. On the download page it was 120006.  So, I copied the link on the 120006 page and changed it to 120007 and there it was. Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up