INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feature Request: Make Cover Art Default Thumbs for Stacks with Mixed Media  (Read 726 times)

softshellcrab

• Recent member

Hello,

I would really like it if there were a way to affix the album cover art as the default thumbnail for stacks that have mixed types of files in it. I currently use an All Media view scheme which I was able to create thanks to Alex' help. The top pane shows the stacks. On the bottom are album details.

Currently about half the time I open the program, the album cover is on the top of the stack, and the rest of the time it's something like a word doc thumbnail. This behavior is inconsistent. In addition, some of the stacks will show the album cover art, and some the doc or txt icon like this:

I really dislike the word doc and txt thumbs!  Perhaps in a right context menu or in the main options window, this feature can be implemented? It seems like it would be easy to do. Adobe Bridge has a feature like this were you can group photos in stacks and right-click on one of them to make it always the one on top.

BTW, I keep the cover art in each album's respective folder and name it folder.jpg.

Any chance this can be implemented?  ;D

In a totally unrelated matter, I have a question which I was hoping someone could help me with. On the bottom pane with the album details in the All Media node of the tree, I have the items grouped by albums. Below is the type of  header that appears for each album when I do this. What the heck does .8 avg mean next to the Year? On another album it may say .4 avg or another number will be in there. What does it mean? I looked in the help file but couldn't find a clue. When in the Audio node of the tree, the weird number does not appear next to the year in the header. Just in the All Media view.

Also, is there any way I can customize this header to get different information in it? Or is it set?

Thanks in advance,
Pat

Pages: [1]   Go Up