INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The question not answered  (Read 763 times)

Valdis

• Recent member
The question not answered
« on: January 11, 2008, 04:45:55 pm »

In the forum I just wrote about the problem that MC12 (ver. 12.0.404) remotely doesn’t play tracks from the discs written as one file with CUE sheet. „I have set up MC12 on two computers. In the library there are CDs divided into separate FLAC files, as well as discs written in the single FLAC file with CUE sheet. All is OK as long as tracks are played locally. When I attempt to play tracks which have separate FLAC files on a remote computer, also all is OK. But when I try to play tracks from discs which are recorded into one FLAC file with CUE sheet, the MC12 of the remote computer displays the error message „Media Center encountered errors while trying to play the last several files. Please make sure that the path in your media library points to the right location.” Is there any solution known/available?”

Maybe somebody can answer if that is possible at all. Please no prepositions or theoretical speculations.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: The question not answered
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 04:55:54 pm »

If you don't get an answer, you can just reply to your own question.  This is called a bump.

I'll bump your old thread.
Pages: [1]   Go Up