INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC12 & PSP Sync - HOW?  (Read 1369 times)

Oriondad

• Recent member
MC12 & PSP Sync - HOW?
« on: March 16, 2008, 06:24:36 pm »

Howdy Yall,,,,

A reall quick one here. I hope I am doing this wrong, but it seems somewhat strange how I am syncing my PSP to Media Center regarding Podcasts. Currently I am dragging the files down to the lower left corner that I want synced to my PSP. Yet, within the options of the PSP it offers to sync Podcasts. This seems pretty senseless since when I press the Sync button nothing happens, unless, of course, I drap files down to the this area within MC12. I am hopeful I am doing something wrong.

It seems like having my podcasts checked off, in order to sync, and then clicking the sync button for the PSP, that all the files should sync at that point. I should not have to drag files.

Where am I going wrong here? :P

Thanks,,,,

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: MC12 & PSP Sync - HOW?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 06:30:04 pm »

MC should sync podcasts, but you'll have to download them first.

Welcome to the Wild West of Interact.

Oriondad

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 07:32:29 pm »

Well, I have them downloaded, else I could not drag them to load them. I just thought it should be a 1 click sync, which, somewhere along the line, I either am not understanding, I don't have it set up right, or MC12 just don't do it.

At this time, I can load them onto my PSP, by dragging the downloaded files down to the lower left pane and then clicking sync. I contend, that I should just have to click the Sync button without having to drag and drop.  ?

Oriondad

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 07:45:16 pm »

Well, I may be an arse  ::). I had Media Jukebox. I am downloading Media Center. I hope there is a difference.

Oriondad

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2008, 07:52:54 pm »

Nope, no difference. I am not an Arse  ;D

Oriondad

• Recent member
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2008, 08:30:48 pm »

I installed version .456 and now the syncing works. 1 click and I am off to the races. Don't know if this was a fix, but I know this did NOT work prior.

;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up