INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where Can I Get MJ8?  (Read 1362 times)

Cookie

• Recent member
Where Can I Get MJ8?
« on: March 22, 2008, 12:21:55 am »

Hi,
I'm a paid up user of MJ8 and MC11.

I just downloaded and installed MJ12, but I want MJ8 back - because I want the playback filter i used to know and love, which doesn't seem to exist in the later versions.

I've searched all my hard drives and don't seem to have the MJ8 installer any longer. :-(

Where can I download MJ8 again.

Thanks in advance.

David

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Farm Animal Stupid
Re: Where Can I Get MJ8?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 01:22:20 am »

Can you refresh my memory of what the playback filter did, again? I'm wondering if Access Control is similar enough to it to be a suitable replacement for it.

Basically, Access Control is designed so that you can password protect and make invisible those files that meet your criteria. So rather than files showing in the library all the time but then get filtered out at playback, they just don't show in the library at all until you disable Access Control. Would that do the same thing as the playback filter?

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
  • Fight! You may win. If you don't, you already lost
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2008, 04:42:03 am »

[...]I'm wondering if Access Control is similar enough to it to be a suitable replacement for it.[...]

I'd guess this is what he is looking for. Here is an older thread which might give you a hint how to replace the MJ8 filter function with some of the MJ12 features (last post!) http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=44169.0.

StFeder

• MC Beta Team
  • Fight! You may win. If you don't, you already lost
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2008, 04:44:43 am »

Anyway: if you're looking for MJ8, you get it here: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=44178.0
Pages: [1]   Go Up