INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question: Importing Music & Pictures & Playlists - some blocking possible?  (Read 958 times)

globetrotters1

• Citizen of the Universe

Just a little question:

I'm importing tons of music tracks into the database - including the album cover (as Folder.jpg)

All the other data are sometimes also there (like playlists .m3u or other pictures like Back.jpg or also documents like pdf scans of the booklet etc.pp)
I like them to be around but I don't like them imported into the MC12 database...
It should just import the music tracks, album data of course and the file Folder.jpg as the cover pic, period

Possible?
and if yes, how can I restrict the import function to just what I need? (I always have to delete them manually from the import list before I can do batch tag changes...)

Thanks

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

Just a little question:

I'm importing tons of music tracks into the database - including the album cover (as Folder.jpg)

All the other data are sometimes also there (like playlists .m3u or other pictures like Back.jpg or also documents like pdf scans of the booklet etc.pp)
I like them to be around but I don't like them imported into the MC12 database...
It should just import the music tracks, album data of course and the file Folder.jpg as the cover pic, period

Possible?
and if yes, how can I restrict the import function to just what I need? (I always have to delete them manually from the import list before I can do batch tag changes...)
MC's import has options that allow you to set filetypes and to set a directory or directories to exclude.

You should never import folder.jpg files, and MC won't if you set those options.

Open the advanced section if you haven't.
Pages: [1]   Go Up