INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Key File to license offline  (Read 1258 times)

Charlies Comic Books

• Recent member
Key File to license offline
« on: August 11, 2008, 11:45:24 am »

I've installed MC12 on my home computer which isn't online and doesn't have a modem.  I'm counting down my 30 day trial but the fourteen days of the key file registration has expired.  Can I access the key file again to put on a flash drive?  Do I have to pay again? 

glynor

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Key File to license offline
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 12:24:00 pm »

Install and license MC on a computer that can get online, then copy the license file over via a USB drive or something similar.  The license files work for 14 days on any computer.
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

marko

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 01:21:28 pm »

If your license file is more than 14 days old, you can download a fresh one from here: http://www.jrmediacenter.com/restore.html (you do not need to pay again)

Then, as glynor stated, copy that file to a flash drive and use it to license your offline installation.

-marko.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2008, 01:22:08 pm »

I've installed MC12 on my home computer which isn't online and doesn't have a modem.  I'm counting down my 30 day trial but the fourteen days of the key file registration has expired.  Can I access the key file again to put on a flash drive?  Do I have to pay again? 
When you restore, you get a new Install Key.  It will last for 14 days.  Info on the Purchase link from the home page here.

gappie

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2008, 04:17:36 pm »

thats how i do it, the same way glynor, marko and jimH are explaining. works perfect.

:)
gab
Pages: [1]   Go Up