INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Links Menu oddity  (Read 1359 times)

mlagase

• World Citizen
Links Menu oddity
« on: October 25, 2008, 05:13:15 pm »

I am using 13.0.62 and found that when I am using the smartlist "Missing Cover Art" that upon initial launch, does not show the links so that I can easily search the internet for cover art that cannot be found otherwise. If I right click the header of that window and select Customize view and then click cancel, the links show up. Another way of getting the links back is to make some change to a file such as pasting cover art in to a file or set of files.

Anyone else seen this behaviour? I makes updating my cover art 3 times slower than it really should be.

mlagase

• World Citizen
Re: Links Menu oddity
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008, 06:19:29 pm »

I am officially reporting this as a bug as I shouldn't need to update the view everytime I switch to a different view to show the links menu. It happens in different areas throughout the program.

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 06:46:31 pm »

I am officially reporting this as a bug as I shouldn't need to update the view everytime I switch to a different view to show the links menu. It happens in different areas throughout the program.
i can 'officially' confirm this.   ;D

;)
gab

mlagase

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2008, 06:16:12 am »

This is confirmed to be the same behavior in the latest .69 build.

mlagase

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2008, 01:45:18 pm »

This issue is still lingering around in the .78 build

mlagase

• World Citizen
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2008, 06:47:59 am »

I think I have narrowed this issue down to only being within Playlists. If I select "Imported this month", the Links do not show up. If I go in and edit a tag for one MP3, then menu shows up. I don't see this behavior in the audio view though.

Actually, now that I checked as I am writing this, the links menu goes away right when I select Playlists itself, so something is tied to clicking on that.

Hope this helps.
Pages: [1]   Go Up