INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: swap/toggle split views?  (Read 1243 times)

dcwebman

• Citizen of the Universe
swap/toggle split views?
« on: December 17, 2008, 07:50:52 am »

I currently have split view set in 2 columns. Sometimes by my actions (I'm assuming), they get swapped around so the right one is now on the left and vice-versa. Am I missing some way that I can swap them back again?
Jeff

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: swap/toggle split views?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2008, 05:29:43 pm »

There's no command to swap split views around.

Keep your eyes open for what might cause the swapping you're seeing, as it could be a bug.

Thanks.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

dcwebman

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2008, 09:58:50 am »

Got it reproduced. Have Playing Now with songs and a trackinfo at the top with the details listed below. Split View into 2 columns and now both have Playing Now. The left one for me just has the details whereas the right one has the previous trackinfo with details below. Make the left column be the active one and select Audio from the tree. Go back to Playing Now and the columns swap places.
Jeff

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2008, 11:34:08 am »

Got it reproduced. Have Playing Now with songs and a trackinfo at the top with the details listed below. Split View into 2 columns and now both have Playing Now. The left one for me just has the details whereas the right one has the previous trackinfo with details below. Make the left column be the active one and select Audio from the tree. Go back to Playing Now and the columns swap places.

The issue you're seeing is what happens when you show two Playing Nows at once.  Since there's only one display window, it will show in the last loaded playing now.  I don't know how else we could handle this, because there's no way to clone the display (it could be DirectX, OpenGL, VMR, etc.)
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up