INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Center 13.0.115 -- Available Here  (Read 5097 times)

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Media Center 13.0.115 -- Available Here
« on: February 02, 2009, 10:44:24 am »

This is the latest version of MC 13.0.  Please post bugs here.  Please start a new thread for anything requiring discussion.  Non-bug posts will be deleted or moved.

This latest build (usually safe) of MC13.0 is here:
ftp://ftp.jriver.com/pub/downloads/MC13/MediaCenter130115.exe

13.0.115 (01/30/2009)

1. Optimized: Several optimizations that help performance of library and views (example: loading complicated library view with 450,000 album library went from 756 seconds to 19 seconds for about a 40x speedup)
2. Fixed: In Television view, recently recorded programs using the jtv file type were not properly being shown / treated like a recorded show.
3. NEW: Added an "Add Channel" button on "Edit Channel List" window for users to manually add a television channel.
4. NEW: Television channel details are shown on "Edit Channel List" window.
5. Fixed: When drilling into a library thumbnail and then pressing back, the scroll position / selection would not be restored.
6. Changed: Semi-colon is no longer considered an invalid character for use in filenames. (could lead to strange behavior when creating files next to a file that had a semi-colon in the path)
7. Fixed: Playback of DVD files (ifo, vob) would fail if "JRiver video engine (using DirectShow)" was selected as Playback Method.
8. Fixed: ATSC digital TV over-the-air EPG scanning could fail if no digital channel data was found in the registry.
9. Changed: DCRaw.exe to version 8.90.
10. Changed: Removed the success message box shown after manually loading television program guide information from XMLTV.

13.0.114 (01/28/2009)

1. Changed: The file info panel in Theater View shows a no art image when there is no art for a file.
2. Changed: Grouping in lists will draw a no art image for the group when there is no art for the files in the group.
3. Fixed: Using an overscan setting in Theater View could lead to drawing artifacts.
4. Fixed: Doing Update Library (from tags) could switch named imported DVDs to the name "VIDEO_TS".
5. Fixed: Importing a ripped DVD would not properly fill the name using the naming scheme provided in Options > File Location.
6. NEW: Added new configuration interface for Theater View views -- allows adding, renaming, and removing library roots; allows full control over included files; etc.
7. Changed: Theater View list style is stored per view-scheme in library views instead of being the same for _all_ views in that media type.
8. Fixed: Showing a custom webpage in Theater View could cause a crash.
9. Changed: Tuned the list of words that will not get capitalized when using "Title Case" in the tag cleaner tool.
10. Changed: Some television playback internal changes.
11. Changed: Television recording via Right-click menu -> TV Recording is removed.
12. Changed: Revised the stock Theater View views (will require views to be reconfigured).

13.0.113 (01/26/2009)

1. Fixed: Some comboboxes would not properly support corner transparency, which is used by some skins.
2. NEW: Program description is filled in Description field when TV recording is imported.
3. Changed: Revised internal storage format of television programs (requires reload of program guide).
4. Changed: When a television program has no artwork, a nicer television-specific image is shown.
5. NEW: Television program guide can be automatically reloaded each day.

• To enable, check the option "Automatically load the program guide this way once a day in the background" on the last page of the Load Program Guide wizard.
  • To disable, pick "Reset" in the Load Program Guide wizard.
  • It will run once a day.
  • It will not run if there are recordings or watchings currently running.
  • External applications will run hidden.
  • If an external application does not finish in 10 minutes, it will be stopped.
  • If there is an error loading data, it will not retry for 8 hours.

6. NEW: For digital television a new OSD command item (using up or down arrow key) called "Signal" that displays video resolution and signal strength, as "Resolution: 1080i, Strength: 89%".
7. Changed: For digital television, video resolution and signal strength are no longer displayed each time the user switches channel.
8. Fixed: Pressing pause during track transitions could cause strange display issues if the next file was short.
9. Fixed: Pressing 'Previous' at the very end of a track to seek back to the beginning would not always work as expected.
10. Changed: Made meaningless code changes to avoid false-positive from Kaspersky for PackageInstaller.exe.

13.0.112 (01/23/2009)

1. Fixed: "Group By" menu would be incorrectly available when viewing Panes + Album Thumbnails.
2. Fixed: Pane tagging was not placing a checkbox next to "Unassigned".
3. Changed: Revised user interface of Remote Control options page.
4. Fixed: TV recording imported jts file when only jtv file needed to be imported.
5. Fixed: When ending a time-shifting session, if the user chose not to save time-shifting data, the TV recording that had finished during that session was also deleted.  Now the data related to the TV recording is saved, and only unwanted data is deleted.
6. Changed: Revised the user interface shown when adding or modifying a remote control command.
7. NEW: Added a "Delete All Channels" button to the manage television channels dialog.
8. NEW: Television view better steps a user with no channels or no program guide through setup.
9. NEW: Scanning for television channels no longer blocks the main user interface of the program.
10. Fixed: Some popups weren't correctly remembering their last size.
11. Fixed: Deleting TV Recording/time-shifting files from hard disk only deleted a single file, instead of all files related to a recording.
12. Optimized: Library views that show thumbnails with files below no longer build / update the bottom file list when it's set to zero height.
13. Fixed: If a tree item was auto-expanded, then the tree was refreshed, it would not properly auto-collapse.
14. Fixed: On a fresh XP install, the player could download Windows Media Format files that it didn't need to. (nothing got installed)
15. Changed: When TV recording is imported, the Date field is filled with the time the recording was started, instead of the time when importing occurred.
16. Fixed: The bookmark field was not filled when a jtv file was imported.
17. Optimized: A few core library optimizations that help program performance.

13.0.111 (01/22/2009)

1. Optimized: Removed dependence on wmdmproghelp.dll during WMDM handheld transfers.
2. Changed: Switched from bundled help to online help using the wiki. (the wiki contains the full manual)
3. Fixed: During install, the progress bar would not always go all the way to the right on the copying files stage.
4. Fixed: TV recording (jtv files) was extended beyond scheduled stop time if user was watching the channel at the scheduled stop-recording time.

13.0.110 (01/20/2009)

1. Fixed: A couple of messaging issues due to optimizations in build 109.
2. Fixed: The player could unnecessarily hit the internet to get store URLs instead of getting them on demand.
3. Changed: Officially removed Win9x support.
4. Optimized: Removed Win9x unicode layer -- produces smaller binaries and a slightly smaller download.
5. Fixed: The new jtv TV recording files would not play or import.
6. Changed: File types jts and jtv are better registered with DirectShow so that they can be loaded by other DirectShow applications.
7. Optimized: Revised some core library functionality to provide slightly smaller binaries.

13.0.109 (01/19/2009)

1. NEW: A new file type *.jtv is created for TV recording. This is not a stand alone file type. It is a stub file that references to time-shifting files so we can manage TV recording and time-shifting better.
2. Fixed: In rare cases, a television channel with missing information could be shown, but recording of that channel would fail.
3. Optimized: More improvements to core libraries to reduce size of components.
4. Changed: Updated French translation (thanks Benoit de Corn!).
5. Fixed: DSP Effects user interface was not working properly (only applies to last few builds).

13.0.108 (01/16/2009)

1. Optimized: Some system update components that are only needed once and only needed on certain machines are downloaded at install time instead of included with the build.
2. Changed: The Media Center installer will no longer update the Windows Media format runtimes to v11.0 on XP machines.  Use Windows Update to update your machine.
3. Fixed: When the core JRTools.dll version changed, shell extensions could lock JRTools, requiring a reboot to install. (could still happen with this build, but won't again)
4. Optimized: Changes to core components to reduce the size of included DLLs and EXEs.

newsposter

• MC Beta Team
Re: Media Center 13.0.115 -- Available Here
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 10:15:53 pm »

Thanks for #1 and #9, great work!

re #6; would it be possible for JR to do a scrub of 'reserved characters' in NTFS (and maybe Linux and MacOS filesystems) that could cause other similar problems?  And is there a definitive statement on how upper/lower case is handled in MC?  Unicode???

Lots of home NAS-in-a-box systems use Linux distros as a base.  But many of these are so stripped down that they don't do a good job of enforcing filename conventions.  SMB emulators like Samba are supposed to do this but there are performance-related config options that relax filename convention standards.  Just an idea.

)p(

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 12:52:49 am »

1. Optimized: Several optimizations that help performance of library and views (example: loading complicated library view with 450,000 album library went from 756 seconds to 19 seconds for about a 40x speedup)

This really helps a lot, mc startup is now almost instant.  :)

peter

steveklein

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 11:10:25 am »

450,000 album library. sheesh.

gappie

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2009, 11:16:50 am »

450,000 album library. sheesh.

guess it is the library for performer media center.  :)

i really enjoy the speed now. with much less albums but a view that uses 14 smartlists the difference is also good to see.  :o

:)
gab

neFAST

• Galactic Citizen
  • \o/
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2009, 03:47:12 am »

1. Optimized: Several optimizations that help performance of library and views (example: loading complicated library
Impressive!

metalstorm

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2009, 05:37:48 am »

BUG:

If one has opened the "DSP studio" and minimizes the player window then after maximizing it again the window is gone and one can not edit the dsp preferences without restarting the player.

jmp

• Recent member
Media Center 13.0.115 -- Bug? MP3 streaming skips
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2009, 09:31:09 pm »

I've been running MC13 for a month or two, and updated to 13.0.115 today.

The streaming audio performance has been vastly degraded relative to MC12, and if anything has been getting worse with subsequent builds of MC13.  For example, if I open WWOZ in MC12 it says "buffering" for about 4 seconds and then starts playing.  Once it starts, it never skips.  In MC13, with buffering set to maximum (5 seconds), it says "opening" for about 25 seconds, "buffering" for a couple of seconds, and then starts to play.  Once playing, it drops two or three seconds of audio every minute or two.  I'm using the same computer (XP SP3, 2.8ghz, 1.5gb RAM) and same URL for both:
http://wwoz-sc.streamguys.com:80/   
I disabled a couple of plugins, but that did not help any.  Same issue with all plugins active.

Any recommendations?  Thanks!

Jeff

MC12 System Info:
Media Center 12.0.533 Registered -- C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 12\

Microsoft Windows XP  Workstation 5.1 Service Pack 3 (Build 2600)
Intel Pentium 4 2792 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 1571 MB, Free - 801 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2900.5512 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82.2900 / Shlwapi.dll: 6.0.2900 / Shell32.dll: 6.0.2900 / wnaspi32.dll: N/A
Ripping /   Drive D: HL-DT-STDVDRAM GSA-4163B  Mode:Normal  Type:Auto  Speed:Max
  Drive E:   Mode:Normal  Type:Auto  Speed:Max
  Digital playback: Yes /  Get cover art: Yes /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767
  Eject after ripping: Yes /  Play sound after ripping: No 

Burning /  Drive D: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-4163B   Addr: 1:0:0  Speed:40  MaxSpeed:40  BurnProof:Yes
  Drive E: LITE-ON  LTR-48327S         Addr: 1:1:0  Speed:48  MaxSpeed:48  BurnProof:Yes
  Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: No /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: Yes
  Use playback settings: No /

Portable Device Info
  Removed devices:

Interface Plugins:
  last.fm (Active)
  Library Server (Active)
  TiVo Server (Active)
  UPnP Server (Active)
  Inside Out Plugin (Active)

MC13 System Info:
Media Center 13.0.115 Registered -- C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 13\

Microsoft Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 3 (Build 2600)
Intel Pentium 4 2791 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 1571 MB, Free - 785 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2900.5512 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82.2900 / Shlwapi.dll: 6.0.2900 / Shell32.dll: 6.0.2900 / wnaspi32.dll: N/A
Ripping /   Drive D:   Mode:Normal  Type:Auto  Speed:Max
  Drive E:   Mode:Normal  Type:Auto  Speed:Max
  Digital playback: Yes /  Get cover art: Yes /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767
  Eject after ripping: Yes /  Play sound after ripping: No 

Burning /  Drive D: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-4163B   Addr: 1:0:0  Speed:40  MaxSpeed:40  BurnProof:Yes
  Drive E: LITE-ON  LTR-48327S         Addr: 1:1:0  Speed:48  MaxSpeed:48  BurnProof:Yes
  Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: No /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: Yes
  Use playback settings: No /

Portable Device Info
  Removed devices:

Interface Plugins:
  last.fm
  Library Server (Active)
  TiVo Server
  UPnP Server (Active)
  Inside Out Plugin

Dutch Peter

• Carpe Diem
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2009, 02:45:54 am »

Unable to play the following stream http://www.omroep.nl/radio3/live64.asx.
It works in Media PLayer.
Stupid questions do not exist, only stupid answers.

Mr ChriZ

• :-D
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2009, 03:56:02 am »

Unable to play the following stream http://www.omroep.nl/radio3/live64.asx.
It works in Media PLayer.

Works fine here - Radio 3 - MC Build 115 - Vista 32 Bit.

stricko

• Galactic Citizen
Possible bug
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2009, 08:07:55 am »

I've got a view in Theater View that keeps crashing on me when I scroll down repeatedly.

Under Audio, I've a new calculated field called Artists, with the expression "replace([artist],//,;)&datatype=
    ", to separate out Artist tags with multiple values.

The view is then Artists (grouped in 3s), Artists, Album

View works fine at first, but if I scroll down repeatedly at the Album level, it crashes. Happens every time

Cheers

Paul

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2009, 01:57:39 pm »

Media Editor posts are here.

steveklein

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2009, 07:24:59 pm »

a problem that has been in it for a while for me and is in .115 as well:

when i try to analyze audio, it crashes the program. i am trying to analyze 4 at a time, 5500 total. running vista ultimate 32 bit. this did not happen in older versiosn of 12, im not sure if it was introduced to me late in 12 or in 13.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2009, 07:38:09 pm »

a problem that has been in it for a while for me and is in .115 as well:

when i try to analyze audio, it crashes the program. i am trying to analyze 4 at a time, 5500 total. running vista ultimate 32 bit. this did not happen in older versiosn of 12, im not sure if it was introduced to me late in 12 or in 13.
Please start a new thread.  What type files? 

outofspace7

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Im using Opera 10 browser! www.opera.com
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2009, 05:24:46 am »

There seems to be no support for WV Wavpack Decoder files in MC 13.You can install plugin in version 12. In version 13 MC says: required version 2..but it is version 2!

So there is so bug.

Plugin: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=161914&package_id=202865
outofspace

AoXoMoXoA

• I am a kangaroo . . . . no, really!
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2009, 05:55:01 pm »

attempting to sync a handheld (converting from flac to mp3) reveals the following 'Information Window':

Invalid package file. Cannot continue.
File: http://www.musicex.com/mediacenter/mc_data/plugins/lamemp3encoder.mjp

Upon closing that window, another 'Confirm Action' window follows:

The MP3 encoder is no tinstalled on the system.
Do you want to download and install it now?

upon clicking 'YES', MC attempts to download, but returns the following 'Information Window':

Invalid package file. Cannot continue.
File: http://www.musicex.com/mediacenter/mc_data/plugins/lamemp3encoder.mjp

I tried reinstalling MC13, also made sure to turn off my firewall with no luck there either.
. . . the game is rigged

JONCAT

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2009, 10:12:36 pm »

1. I've got about 2500 songs that have the Name field empty. Album and Artist may be filled in, but often track is empty as well.

I'm working on cleaning everything up, but in the meantime, trying to sync to my handhelds is affected because MC doesn't look at fields like duration, filename, or bit rate in its duplicate algorithm.

So I end up with a lot of false positive duplicates when syncing; filenames are all unique for the files.

2. I notice that Name > is> null can't be used as a smartlist rule. Is this correct?

thanks and have a great weekend,
DC

strebormj

• Recent member
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2009, 10:30:11 pm »

Bug:  MC still is not observing DirectShow settings for M4V, MP4 files

1.  Set DS source filters and video renderer in the options
2.  Play an XVid file with an MP4 or M4V container
3.  MC throws up a "Quicktime Player Warning" dialog saying that MC "cannot determine the version of Apple Quicktime Player."

This has been happening since version 12.x on Vista32 and XP SP3.

Log section:

0006766: 5436: Database: Thumbnail Thread (INTERNAL - F:\shared\media\video\Movies\<movie-name>.mp4): Start
0006766: 5436: General: CThumbnailCacheInfo::CreateThumbnail: Start
0006766: 5436: General: CThumbnailCacheInfo::CreateThumbnail: Filename: INTERNAL - F:\shared\media\video\Movies\<movie-name>.mp4
0006766: 4000: Reader: CLocalReader::OpenInternal: Opening: C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data\J River\Media Center 13\Library\field (duration).jmd
0006766: 4000: Reader: CLocalReader::Close: Closing: C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data\J River\Media Center 13\Library\field (duration).jmd
0006766: 4000: Database: CDataHolder::Load: Field: Duration; Files: 6341; Pointer bytes: 25512; Data bytes: 4172; Elapsed ms: 1.920
0006766: 4000: Reader: CLocalReader::OpenInternal: Opening: C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data\J River\Media Center 13\Library\field (file size).jmd
0006766: 4000: Reader: CLocalReader::Close: Closing: C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data\J River\Media Center 13\Library\field (file size).jmd
0006766: 4000: Database: CDataHolder::Load: Field: File Size; Files: 6341; Pointer bytes: 25512; Data bytes: 24968; Elapsed ms: 1.733
0006766: 4000: General: CMJFileListCtrl::FinishFileInsertion: Finish (16 ms)
abber: Start
0006766: 5436: General: CThumbnailCacheInfo::CreateThumbnailUsingCommandLineGrabber: Command line: /Thumbnail "F:\shared\media\video\Movies\<movie-name>.mp4" "C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data\J River\Media Center 13\Temp\Video Image - 5436.jpg"
0006766: 4000: Reader: CLocalReader::OpenInternal: Opening: C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data\J River\Media Center 13\Library\links.xml
0006766: 4000: Database: CMJSearchHelper::GetResults: Search: [Media Type]=[Audio],[Video]; Elapsed ms: 0.185
0006766: 4000: Database: CMJSearchHelper::GetResults: Search: [Media Type]=[Audio]; Elapsed ms: 0.112
0006766: 4000: Database: CMJSearchHelper::GetResults: Search: [Media Type]=[Video]; Elapsed ms: 0.111
0006766: 4000: General: CMainUIWnd::SetMCView: Finishing view creation
0006766: 4000: General: CMainUIWnd::SetMCView: View creation time: 62
0006782: 4000: General: CMainUIWnd::Resize: Start
0006782: 4000: General: CMainUIWnd::Resize: Finish (0 ms)
0006797: 4000: General: CMainUIWnd::SetMCView: View show / update time: 31
0006797: 4000: General: CMainUIWnd::SetMCView: Finish (93 ms)
0006797: 4000: Reader: CLocalReader::OpenInternal: Opening: C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 13\MegaSkins\Noire\Scrollbar_VerticalHandle.png
0006797: 4000: Reader: CLocalReader::Close: Closing: C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 13\MegaSkins\Noire\Scrollbar_VerticalHandle.png
0006797: 4000: Reader: CLocalReader::OpenInternal: Opening: C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 13\MegaSkins\Noire\Scrollbar_VerticalUpArrow.bmp
0006797: 4000: Reader: CLocalReader::Close: Closing: C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 13\MegaSkins\Noire\Scrollbar_VerticalUpArrow.bmp
0006797: 4000: Reader: CLocalReader::OpenInternal: Opening: C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 13\MegaSkins\Noire\Scrollbar_VerticalDownArrow.bmp
0006797: 4000: Reader: CLocalReader::Close: Closing: C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 13\MegaSkins\Noire\Scrollbar_VerticalDownArrow.bmp
0006813: 5436: General: RunProgram: Start
0006813: 5436: General: RunProgram: Filename: C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 13\JRWorker.exe / Parameters: /Thumbnail "F:\shared\media\video\Movies\<movie-name>.mp4" "C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data\J River\Media Center 13\Temp\Video Image - 5436.jpg"
0006813: 5232: Reader: CLocalReader::OpenInternal: Opening: C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data\J River\Media Center 13\Thumbnails\{4605B3B4-2F49-4B54-A8DF-5C7BDDFB2100}\Normal (v3)\field (thumbnail offset large).jmd
0006813: 5436: General: RunProgram: Performing ShellExecute...
0006813: 4000: Reader: CLocalReader::OpenInternal: Opening: C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 13\MegaSkins\Noire\Splitter_Background_H.bmp
0006813: 4000: Reader: CLocalReader::Close: Closing: C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 13\MegaSkins\Noire\Splitter_Background_H.bmp
0006813: 4000: Reader: CLocalReader::OpenInternal: Opening: C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 13\MegaSkins\Noire\Splitter_Horizontal.bmp
0006813: 4000: Reader: CLocalReader::Close: Closing: C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 13\MegaSkins\Noire\Splitter_Horizontal.bmp
0006813: 4000: Reader: CLocalReader::OpenInternal: Opening: C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 13\MegaSkins\Noire\List_BrowseHeaderBar.bmp
0006813: 4000: Reader: CLocalReader::Close: Closing: C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 13\MegaSkins\Noire\List_BrowseHeaderBar.bmp
0006829: 5436: General: RunProgram: Running process...
0006829: 5436: General: RunProgram: Waiting for completion
0006813: 5232: Reader: CLocalReader::Close: Closing: C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data\J River\Media Center 13\Thumbnails\{4605B3B4-2F49-4B54-A8DF-5C7BDDFB2100}\Normal (v3)\field (thumbnail offset large).jmd
0006829: 5232: Database: CDataHolder::Load: Field: Thumbnail Offset Large; Files: 6341; Pointer bytes: 6288; Data bytes: 4172; Elapsed ms: 18.180
0006844: 4132: Reader: CLocalReader::OpenInternal: Opening: C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data\J River\Media Center 13\Library\field (stack top).jmd
0006844: 4132: Reader: CLocalReader::Close: Closing: C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data\J River\Media Center 13\Library\field (stack top).jmd
0006844: 4132: Database: CDataHolder::Load: Field: Stack Top; Files: 6341; Pointer bytes: 0; Data bytes: 48; Elapsed ms: 0.867
0006844: 4132: Reader: CLocalReader::OpenInternal: Opening: C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 13\Data\Default Art\NoThumbVideo.png
0006844: 4132: Reader: CLocalReader::Close: Closing: C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 13\Data\Default Art\NoThumbVideo.png
0006875: 4000: Reader: CLocalReader::OpenInternal: Opening: C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 13\MegaSkins\Noire\Slider_HorizontalHandle.png
0006875: 4000: Reader: CLocalReader::Close: Closing: C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 13\MegaSkins\Noire\Slider_HorizontalHandle.png
0006875: 4000: Reader: CLocalReader::OpenInternal: Opening: C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 13\MegaSkins\Noire\Slider_HorizontalBackground.bmp
0006875: 4000: Reader: CLocalReader::Close: Closing: C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 13\MegaSkins\Noire\Slider_HorizontalBackground.bmp
0000000: 3928: General: JRWorker::ProcessCommand: Start
0000000: 3928: General: JRWorker::ProcessCommand: Processing Tumbnail task...
0000016: 3928: Reader: CLocalReader::OpenInternal: Opening: C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 13\Data\Default Resources\FileAssociations.xml
0000016: 3928: Reader: CLocalReader::Close: Closing: C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center 13\Data\Default Resources\FileAssociations.xml
0000032: 3928: Import: CJRVideoThumbHelper::GetThumbnailQT: Start
0000032: 3928: Import: CJRVideoThumbHelper::GetThumbnailQT: Finish (0 ms)
0000032: 3928: General: JRWorker::ProcessCommand: Task completed in 22 ms, result = -1
0000032: 3928: General: JRWorker::ProcessCommand: Finish (32 ms)

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Dogs of the world unite!
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2009, 07:33:45 am »

Bug:  MC still is not observing DirectShow settings for M4V, MP4 files

1.  Set DS source filters and video renderer in the options
2.  Play an XVid file with an MP4 or M4V container
3.  MC throws up a "Quicktime Player Warning" dialog saying that MC "cannot determine the version of Apple Quicktime Player."

This has been happening since version 12.x on Vista32 and XP SP3.

Check Tools -> Options -> File Types
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up