INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Delete from Handheld mode missing  (Read 1413 times)

eaton

Delete from Handheld mode missing
« on: June 26, 2009, 11:35:17 pm »

I'm probably missing something fundamental here, but the mode called "Delete from Handheld any files not in Sync List", described in the Help file, is nowhere to be found, at least not for my device (Zen Xtra... yes, that old school). Is this feature device-dependent, only available in Media Center, or what? Zen Xtra is, essentially, an MTP device, so I wouldn't expect the issue to be device-specific. I've looked in Options/Handheld as well as fished around other places. If I'm just missing it, where is this feature?

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Delete from Handheld mode missing
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2009, 05:10:03 am »

This option should show automatically, along with the "auto sync on connection" option, in the list on the left, after you choose a playlist to sync with from the list on the right.

-marko.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2009, 06:43:20 am »

I'm probably missing something fundamental here, but the mode called "Delete from Handheld any files not in Sync List", described in the Help file, is nowhere to be found, at least not for my device (Zen Xtra... yes, that old school). Is this feature device-dependent, only available in Media Center, or what? Zen Xtra is, essentially, an MTP device, so I wouldn't expect the issue to be device-specific. I've looked in Options/Handheld as well as fished around other places. If I'm just missing it, where is this feature?
I think you need to have checked something to be synched (on the right) under Handheld options.

eaton

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2009, 03:30:05 pm »

Wow. I feel stupid. I really thought I'd selected some things the first time, but apparently not. Thanks all for the help!

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2009, 03:31:30 pm »

No problem.  I get lost all the time in MC. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up