INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: TV Series split view help  (Read 1272 times)

mrbaker55

• Recent member
TV Series split view help
« on: January 23, 2010, 02:48:31 am »

Hello all,

I have set my video (television) files to show series thumbnails on top view (as the 1st image below shows). I want to have the bottom view show episode files in 'details view' (not in 'thumbnails view' as the 1st image below shows)

I have done this view setup with previous versions (i think mc12) but cannot figure it out with mc14.  The end result used to show all series in thumbnail view at the top, once you single click on a series thumbnail it would show all individual episodes (for that series) grouped by season in 'detail view' in the bottom view. So my desired result would look exactly like the image below. With the Series for Artists and the Seasons for Albums.

I cant replicate this view setup for mc14, does anybody know if this is because there are new viewing rules for audio as opposed to video content on mc14? Or if there is a work around for this. Or if anybody has a different way of viewing tv files your input is welcome.

Thanks in advance

Steve

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: TV Series split view help
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2010, 07:42:26 am »

I have set my video (television) files to show series thumbnails on top view (as the 1st image below shows). I want to have the bottom view show episode files in 'details view'
That is an option when you customize the view.  Make sure you've chosen to customize the bottom (not the top) and then make your change.  Try "Group by" and "Use something image".  Sorry, I don't remember the details.

mrbaker55

• Recent member
Re: TV Series split view help
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2010, 10:54:48 am »

Cheers Jim, missed that drop box :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up