INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: RESTORING MC 11  (Read 1898 times)

lou4386

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
RESTORING MC 11
« on: March 03, 2010, 10:42:21 am »

cAN YOU HELP i BOUGHT MC 11 IN 2007 I AM TRYING TO RESTORE IT i HAVE 7 RESTORES LEFT. WHEN I PUT REG CODE IN RESTORE PAGE IT COMES UP ERROR.reG CODE IS [removed] MY FORMER INFO WAS [email removed] 79 DALTON PLACE EDISON NJ. I CANNOT REMEMBER PASSWORD.MY PRESENT INFO IS [email removed] 14652 SAILBOAT CIRCLE MIDLOTHIAN VA . wILL YOU PLEASE HELP ME  I AM NOT SURE OF (GK2G1 OR GK2GI) THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR CONSIDERATION
LOUIS.NIRDLINGER at VERIZON.NET

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • The Cosmic Bird
Re: RESTORING MC 11
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 10:59:45 am »

cAN YOU HELP i BOUGHT MC 11 IN 2007 I AM TRYING TO RESTORE IT i HAVE 7 RESTORES LEFT. WHEN I PUT REG CODE IN RESTORE PAGE IT COMES UP ERROR.reG CODE IS ...XXX... MY FORMER INFO WAS LOUIS (dot) NIRDLINGER (at) VERIZON (dot) NET 79 DALTON PLACE EDISON NJ. I CANNOT REMEMBER PASSWORD.MY PRESENT INFO IS LOUIS (dot) NIRDLINGER (at) VERIZON (dot) NET 14652 SAILBOAT CIRCLE MIDLOTHIAN VA . wILL YOU PLEASE HELP ME  I AM NOT SURE OF (GK2G1 OR GK2GI) THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR CONSIDERATION
LOUIS (dot) NIRDLINGER (at) VERIZON (dot) NET

Are you using your computer through some kind of an aid device? (I mean, if you didn't notice that your caps lock was on and the capitalization was inverted.)

Regarding to your question, the JRiver staff should be able to help you if your license is valid, but you should not have posted the code here. (Though if it is an old code for MC11 it is not something that would interest SW pirates - especially if it does not work.)

Also, you might want to post your email address only in an "encrypted" form at a public forum. For instance: louis (dot) nirdlinger (at) verizon (dot) net

EDIT

Oops...  stuff -> staff   :)
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 02:31:37 pm »

I've changed your e-mail address in our license database and e-mailed you the licenses.

Make sure you have MC11 installed.  You can find it here:

http://wiki.jrmediacenter.com/index.php/Old_Versions

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • The Cosmic Bird
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2010, 02:54:58 pm »

The MC11 build in Jims's link is 11.1.201. It was the last build in the MC11 series.

In my opinion MC11.1 is a lot better than MC11.0 (if you have that version). MC11.1 and MC11.0 work with the same license.

MC11.1.201 is also the first MC11 series build that can be installed at the same time with a newer MC version (in case you would like to try a newer version in the future).
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755
Pages: [1]   Go Up