INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sort and View Questions  (Read 1301 times)

Efjay

• World Citizen
Sort and View Questions
« on: March 11, 2010, 04:10:05 pm »

In Version 12, I was able to create a view scheme which I could view the following: Artist/Album/Genre/Date. Click on the artists thumbnail, and the other three views were available. In view was, in turn, customizable. For instance, click on Albums under the artist thumbnail, and the albums would appear in the sort order I wanted. Same was true for Genre and Date and remained true whether I switched to Album Genre or Date. (For example: under the Artist thumbnail, which were sorted by Album Artist, I displayed Artist Name and Genre; if I clicked on Album, under the thumbnail I could have the album title and year).

It seems that I can configure the top view, say Artist, as I choose but subsequent views cannot be differently configured. In 14, I can have artist and genre under the Artists thumbnail, but that same information appears under Album. I hope am I setting things up incorrectly.

Any advice is appreciated.

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Sort and View Questions
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 01:26:13 am »

Sadly, it's been that way since v13.
Those of us that cared all grumbled away like crazy grumbling things, but it didn't help.

You're not doing anything wrong.
View settings for library view (i.e. not panes) are now uniform throughout an entire view.

-marko.

Efjay

• World Citizen
Re: Sort and View Questions
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 09:54:36 am »

Thanks for the reply. That is disappointing. Please add my grumbling to the pile.
Pages: [1]   Go Up