INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't figure out how to download MC15  (Read 2033 times)

tangolovers

• World Citizen
Can't figure out how to download MC15
« on: April 05, 2010, 03:49:06 pm »

I received your email offering a special upgrade price of $14.98 through today, but when I click on the link you provide "http://wiki.jrmediacenter.com/index.php/Upgrade_to_MC15" and attemp to follow the instructions under How To Upgrade the first item has a link to Download but clicking on that just takes me to the Interact Forum and just after the download link it says "from the MC15 board".   Where the heck is the MC15 board and why do you provide all these links that don't actually take me directly to a download location.   I'm certainly interested in taking advantage of this upgrade, but totally frustrated at how difficult it is to find it.   Defimitely not a user friendly experience. I sure hope you can shed some light on this quickly.

Thank you,
Susie
SusieM - I'm Using MC on MacOS & Windows 10.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Can't figure out how to download MC15
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 03:53:27 pm »

The first post on the MC15 board has a download link.  It's MC15.0.17 right now.

The reason that we're not providing a direct link to a file is that there are new builds being released once or twice a week, but they will always be at the top of this board.

tangolovers

• World Citizen
Re: Can't figure out how to download MC15
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 04:31:22 pm »

Thank you!
SusieM - I'm Using MC on MacOS & Windows 10.
Pages: [1]   Go Up