INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Two IFOs showing for one DVD  (Read 1434 times)

james_smith1976

• Recent member
Two IFOs showing for one DVD
« on: April 10, 2010, 10:06:31 am »

Can anyone tell me why MC shows two IFOs for some DVD rips? For most of my DVDs it only shows VIDEO_TS (which is great) but for some it shows VIDEO_TS and VTS_01_0.

I seem to remember that a few versions ago MC would show even more files in DVD folders. This got cleaned up quite considerably, but I wonder if there's still scope to improve it.

james_smith1976

• Recent member
Re: Two IFOs showing for one DVD
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 08:26:55 am »

Bump  ?

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Dogs of the world unite!
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2010, 09:03:05 am »

I can not reproduce this behavior.  Can you provide more details?
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2010, 11:27:36 am »

Please consider using Media Center 15.  Improvements to handling of movie collections is an area of emphasis.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

james_smith1976

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2010, 06:06:54 am »

Hi Matt - I don’t mean to sound aggressive, but I'm a bit reluctant to do that. I only bought MC14 at the end of December and I've got to pay half again just a few months later to get further developments?
  >:(

How long before MC15 expires and I have to fork out again for a new version?

I like J River and I know development needs to be paid for, but I’ve completely lost trust in them now.

I paid $50 – which is quite a lot considering WMC and WMP are free and very similar, but there are a few key features of MC I really like. I’m not prepared to pay $20 after a few months use for a few minor improvements though. Considering the time elapsed from my purchase - something like $5 maybe, but half again is a bit of an insult...

Yaobing – I’ll send a few more details shortly, but I guess there's going to be little scope to try and resolve this (hopefully I’m just doing something stupid  :) ).
Pages: [1]   Go Up