INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC 15 when putting in the comfirmation key  (Read 1212 times)

guvfier

• Recent member
MC 15 when putting in the comfirmation key
« on: May 15, 2010, 02:10:25 am »

when I want to install or download the websight it asks to put in the registration key however when I do put in they you sent me it says it is invalid?

is there a step by step brochure to make sure that I have everything to be able to burn Cd's, transfer files or even just to let me know what I need to do so I can enjoy downloading music.

especially when you don't understand that everything I have to do to fix the issue......Please advise...

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: MC 15 when putting in the comfirmation key
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 08:25:24 am »

The Registration Code must be for the correct version.  Old versions are available in the FAQ on this board.  Please see the "Purchase" link above for license details.

What version is your license?

Don't post your license or it will be invalidated.

guvfier

• Recent member
Re: MC 15 when putting in the comfirmation key
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 12:56:35 am »

It is for MC 15 however when I put it in when it asks it says it is an invalid key also the same with my password. I put in my password it says it is invalid. So then I click on forgot password to get a temporary one which is fine but, then I go to change it to my own password and it still is not valid. this is so complicated for me it was easier when I was testing out the JRiver for 30 days now it seems like nothing seems to work. :(
Pages: [1]   Go Up