INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Subscription  (Read 1701 times)

guvfier

• Recent member
Subscription
« on: May 18, 2010, 02:36:31 pm »

how can I just cancel this because this is just not working for me... I can't get my log in to work, I have a reg. key that does not work and I keep getting charged 12.99 for god knows what how can I cancel so i don't get $ 12.99 charges on my credit card? :'(

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 02:54:38 pm »

Please send your details and request to info at jriver.  I'm sorry you've had trouble.  If you want to post any details, we'll try to help.

guvfier

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 03:36:35 pm »

I just don't know what I am doing wrong before when I was in the 30 day free trial it worked fine but, now that I purchased. I am being charged 12.99 it seems per day... and now the Registration key that was sent to me does not work it says it is invalid so I dont know what is the problem.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 03:41:35 pm »

The subscription ($12.99) has nothing to do with a "registration key".

I had our system send you a "Registration Code".  This is used for registering MC itself and not the subscription.

Does MC say it is registered?  It's under Help.

Do not post your Registration Code.

guvfier

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2010, 06:52:04 pm »

no the charges of 12.99 does not say that it is for registration fees it just says that it comes from jriver and I was charged on 05-15-2010 and then another charge for 12.99 on 05-16-2010 however the thing of it is that I paid Through pay pal and when it asks for the transaction number it shows invalid so I don't know what is going on.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2010, 09:50:29 pm »

We can fix any incorrect charges, but I can't imagine how you could be charged on successive days.

I still don't understand what you are having trouble logging into.  Can you explain what that problem is?

guvfier

• Recent member
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2010, 10:27:23 pm »

I agree with you how do you think I feel I really like the set up and how everything works but, I just cant get nothing to work my way. now when I get in and I want to burn a CD it says that I don't have burning rights what does that mean?

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2010, 07:07:13 am »

Burning rights are available only with the Portable level of subscription.  Same for use on portable devices.

guvfier

• Recent member
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2010, 12:33:30 pm »

Well it seems like I finally got everything to work hopefully it works fine from here on however when I burned CDS they show up on the CD that it has been burned however when I put it in the car CD player it comes up as CD error do you know why it does that?

and also beside me paying a 49.99 amount now I have charges for 15.99 and 12.99 on the 15th and May 16th for 12.99 this is costing me more then the 49.99. So will I continue to get charged for this each month?

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2010, 12:36:40 pm »

If you want MC only, that's a one-time payment of $49.98.

If you want the Performer music subscription, that's $12.99 per month for the basic level, or $15.99 for portable.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2010, 01:02:46 pm »

We're aware of the duplicate charge and will fix it.  Thanks for your patience.

The service works as long as you have a subscription.
Pages: [1]   Go Up