INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: License problem  (Read 1085 times)

AphroditeUndercover

License problem
« on: July 03, 2010, 07:57:41 pm »

I just purchased Media Center.  When I launch the program, it still says that my trial period has expired.  However, the email I received after purchasing said that my Media Center should be automatically activated.  The threads I read mentioned entering registration keys, but there isn't even a way to do that in the splash screen.  Should I uninstall the trial version first?  

221bBS

• Citizen of the Universe
License problem
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2010, 09:11:51 pm »

I just purchased Media Center.  When I launch the program, it still says that my trial period has expired.  However, the email I received after purchasing said that my Media Center should be automatically activated.  The threads I read mentioned entering registration keys, but there isn't even a way to do that in the splash screen.  Should I uninstall the trial version first?  

The email should have an attached file with it. This should be your license. Download the file and double click it. This should activate MC15 on your computer.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: License problem
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2010, 08:59:54 am »

If that doesn't work, download again.  Early versions of MC15 had a timeout. 

Welcome to the forum.

bcherry

Want to Buy - Is IE the only way?
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2010, 07:19:10 am »

The 'buy media center' button in the help menu doesn't work with Firefox. Is it absolutely necessary to install IE to buy it?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Want to Buy - Is IE the only way?
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2010, 07:23:25 am »

The 'buy media center' button in the help menu doesn't work with Firefox. Is it absolutely necessary to install IE to buy it?
Sorry for that.  We'll investigate.

I believe that you could buy it on a different PC, then use the Install Key to license it on a PC without IE.  The Install Key is mailed to you when you purchase.  Details are in the "Purchase" link above.
Pages: [1]   Go Up