INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Webplay iPod "The server is not correctly configured"  (Read 3103 times)

grover

Webplay iPod "The server is not correctly configured"
« on: July 09, 2010, 01:45:52 am »

I just recently updated to 15.0.70 from the prior official release and I'm receiving a "Cannot Play Movie - The server is not correctly configured" message on my iPod Touch when trying to play a video through Webplay. Prior to this update, I had a few M4V and MP4 files I was able to stream to the iPod through webplay with no problems. Audio files play fine.

Could this be a codec issue? I did install a codec pack (Shark007) about the same time as the new MC release.

I've monkeyed around w/ the settings and haven't been able to get it to work. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Webplay iPod "The server is not correctly configured"
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2010, 06:09:56 pm »

WebPlay is always converting videos, but we haven't found a streaming format for conversion that works with the iPhone yet.

We will either disable conversion or get conversion working in a coming build.

Sorry for any trouble.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

grover

Re: Webplay iPod "The server is not correctly configured"
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010, 03:10:15 pm »

Ok...thanks for the response. While not an essential feature, it was just really neat. If you were able to get the conversion process to work with the iPod w/o having to create a separate native compatible video it would be especially neat.

I don't know how difficult it would be to implement, but maybe there's a future "bypass" feature for the conversion process for video streams?
Pages: [1]   Go Up