INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How do I backup license? And req. info.RE: upgrade  (Read 1014 times)

C.A.T.

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
How do I backup license? And req. info.RE: upgrade
« on: April 06, 2003, 10:38:42 am »

Originaly I thought that MC9 was too robust for my needs, but now I want to try out MC9 from purchased/plus version of MJ8.388

Concerning this, on FAQ page, http://www.musicex.com/mediajukebox/buy_faq_switching.html  
it says,

"It is recommended that you back up your Version 8 license to a floppy disk (using MJ Help)."

This option is not avalible in the dropdown help list.  ?

Additionaly, I am confused as to if during my upgrade I will need to pay for MC9 (seems to good to be true if I don't, that is why I just want to clarify). :)  My MJ8 licence was purchesed over a year ago.

Thanks,
C.A.T.

Deivit

• Citizen of the Universe
  • I find your interest interesting...
Re: How do I backup license? And req. info.upgrade
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2003, 11:09:31 am »

You'll find the answers to your questions in this post:

http://www.musicex.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=general;action=display;num=1049560721

------
Listening to: 'Lester Leaps In' from 'The Prestige Legacy Volume 2: Battles Of The Saxes' by 'Eddie "Lockjaw" Davis, Coleman Hawkins, Arnett Cobb, Buddy Tate' on Media Jukebox

dcguy290202

• nothing more to say...
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2003, 08:14:09 pm »

Huh?  Where is the answer here?  That link just goes back to the confusing FAQ that was originally referenced.  How does one backup a license?

John Gateley

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Nice haircut
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2003, 07:03:44 am »

I fixed the FAQ. You don't need to backup your Version 8 license (license that you purchased for version 8 ).

j
Pages: [1]   Go Up