INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem with DVD Playback [solved]  (Read 975 times)

torabe

Problem with DVD Playback [solved]
« on: August 24, 2010, 03:34:20 pm »

Hello,

I'm torabe from Germany and I purchased MediaCenter 15 because of its capability to access ASIO-USB Driver. It's the only DVD-Player known to me that can handle it. Today I received a new DVD and - as I do with all Media - ripped it as a 1:1 ISO-Copy of the Original. All other ripped DVDs are playing well. This one also does once. After it reached the end the screen turned black though "Repeat all Media" was on - which I didn't mention right then. Whenever I try to start the DVD again the player shows a few seconds of the beginning followed by a few seconds of the end. Nothing else happens. Switching to a random point the screen leaves black. All other DVDs are still working.

Maybe this information can lead to solve the problem. I ripped not only the main-title as one ISO, but three short-movies - each in an own ISO - either. Of course they were named differently, but MediaCenter shows all the same name for each of them. The short-movies are deleted. Is it possible that MediaCenter mixed up some information about the "DVDs"? How can I "reset" this? Any other suggestion. It is not a problem of DVD-Protection - the movie played once with no problems and still plays with other programms (but without audio, because of the ASIO-USB-Driver).

Would be nice if anyone could help me out.

Thanks
torabe

torabe

Re: Problem with DVD Playback
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 03:49:18 pm »

Me again. Problem solved. I just mentioned a post that deals with resetting the bookmark of a video by clicking the Stop-Button twice. It works. Please let me know, if I should delete this thread...

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Problem with DVD Playback [solved]
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 04:15:09 pm »

Welcome to Interact.  We like customers who solve their own problems so fast!
Pages: [1]   Go Up