INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Import specific folders  (Read 820 times)

soulcancer

• Galactic Citizen
Import specific folders
« on: December 07, 2010, 12:21:48 pm »

When syncing to a device, like a cell phone that holds different file types in multiple folders, we should be able to under options, specify what folders to sync with the device.
so when syncing music from device to computer- "Sync folders X, Y, Z for "music"   "Sync folders A,B,C for "Video" "Sync folders Q,R,F for "Pictures"

My music folder is one folder on my phone, also have amazon downloads, and music sent through bluetooth, the same for pictures, my downloaded, my camera pics, my "Do not sync with computer" pictures, and so on.

We should have more options when syncing multi-use devices, especially when other programs have the same features

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Import specific folders
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2010, 12:47:48 pm »

When syncing to a device, like a cell phone that holds different file types in multiple folders, we should be able to under options, specify what folders to sync with the device.
so when syncing music from device to computer- "Sync folders X, Y, Z for "music"   "Sync folders A,B,C for "Video" "Sync folders Q,R,F for "Pictures"

My music folder is one folder on my phone, also have amazon downloads, and music sent through bluetooth, the same for pictures, my downloaded, my camera pics, my "Do not sync with computer" pictures, and so on.

We should have more options when syncing multi-use devices, especially when other programs have the same features
Have you tried using playlists to sync?  You can check which playlists to sync in Handheld options.

soulcancer

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Import specific folders
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 12:30:22 am »

No, its from phone to computer, not computer to phone.

I just want to be able to sync all my media from my pone to my computer with one button, not several.
Pages: [1]   Go Up