INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DLNA Video broadcasting broken  (Read 1165 times)

sajuuk

• Recent member
DLNA Video broadcasting broken
« on: January 12, 2011, 02:28:09 pm »

I am an happy owner of a Series 6 Samsung TV (LE32C630) with DLNA support. I am using it with Media Center 15 installed on a Win7 64bit computer. I began using it with Media Center build 080. The only thing who didn't worked was subtitles (English isn't my native language and I watch a lot of English content). It wasn't so disturbing as I could use subtitles with USB drive. Several Media Center updates came, until build 172 (the issue occured with build 171) : DLNA no longer works (only video is broken). I didn't change any setting concerning video conversion. All I get is the "Please wait while the server is preparing the file" 10 sec message. I can try again 10, 30, or 60 minutes later, nothing happens. I checked my computer CPU usage, and it didn't showed any unusual activity (I think video transcoding would take some processing power). I know several updates occured since I installed MC 15, and the auto update failed several times, saying it couldn't download the update, though I hadn't network issues. Then it worked again, and the update broke the DLNA :/

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: DLNA Video broadcasting broken
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 02:35:16 pm »

Video conversion was broken recently.  It should be fixed by next week.
Pages: [1]   Go Up