More > Media Center 16 (Development Ended)

Blu-ray support using LAV Filters

<< < (7/25) > >>

jmone:

--- Quote from: madshi on February 21, 2011, 10:24:37 am ---How far is libbluray, anyway? From its git homepage, current version seems to be 0.0.1-pre? That sounds extremely non-finished to me.

--- End quote ---

No Idea - and he may be talking through his hat FAIK, coding in a format that would not work with MC.... and no doubt lots of other things that as a user I'd have little understanding of (and hence why I suggest a JRer make contact).

Matt:

--- Quote from: jmone on February 20, 2011, 04:10:00 am ---If so I'll offer the licence (thanks Jim) and suggest he contacts ??.

--- End quote ---

matt at jriver dot com.

Thanks for the help.

jmone:
Thanks Matt - I've passed on the kind invitation to play....

jmone:
Matt has Hendrik (LAV Splitter Author) made contact?  Anyway here is the outline of his plans for Blu-ray support http://1f0.de/2011/03/lav-filters-0-18-future-plans/

jmone:
FYI from the LAV Thread:

--- Quote ---Originally Posted by jmone 

--- Quote ---Well I just linked to your blog for the JR Media Center devs to see what your plans are (as per my PM did you contact them, they are keen to discuss what player support you may need for this)
--- End quote ---

I didnt contact them yet, i've been busy with work and out of town the last few days, but stuff is cooling down now, and i should manage to get all that done soon.
I also don't have a concrete interface yet, but that should come up in the next days/week too.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version