INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A Few Questions / Requests Regarding Play Doctor / last.fm  (Read 1667 times)

Zukros

• Recent member
A Few Questions / Requests Regarding Play Doctor / last.fm
« on: February 25, 2011, 11:26:03 am »

The MC 16 demo is brilliant. However, after using it for a few hours I was wondering if the Play Doctor function could be tweaked in a few small ways to make it more user-friendly?

• Firstly, the choice of tracks from last.fm. It frequently selects tracks that I have in my library, causing an unnecessary pause while it buffers a song that I already have a higher-quality version of. Is there a way to exclude tracks that I already have in my library being taken from last.fm?
  • Also, the amount of tracks taken from last.fm. There seems to be no way to alter the ratio of songs from my library to songs from last.fm. When I use Play Doctor for an artist of whom I have few songs, this means my own library repeats itself time and time again, as opposed to what i was hoping for, which was a few of my own songs and more new ones from last.fm

Thank you very much for a brilliant program,
Zukros

Zukros

• Recent member
Re: A Few Questions / Requests Regarding Play Doctor / last.fm
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 03:02:11 am »

If a moderator could move this to here to prevent multiple threads on this topic, that would be great.

Thanks.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: A Few Questions / Requests Regarding Play Doctor / last.fm
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2011, 07:58:58 am »

Copy and paste, please.
Pages: [1]   Go Up