INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bought Media Center 16 upgrade , how to I get the registration code  (Read 2030 times)

ehous

• Recent member

I paid for the upgrade, I received the confirmation from paypal. How do I get the registration code. I tried to use my MC 15 code and it just sent me a MC 15 download. However, on the screen where I entered the mc15 code, it stated the code was not good for MC16. Am I waiting on an email? Or did I miss a step? Please reply, I have another license to upgrade before tomorrow.

Ed

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Bought Media Center 16 upgrade , how to I get the registration code
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 08:55:27 am »

Thanks for your purchase and welcome to the forum.

When you purchase, the license is automatically installed.   Go to Help/Registration Info in MC to see this.

An e-mail is also sent, but your ISP may block it.  Check your spam filters, too.

The Purchase link above has more information.  You can have your licenses e-mailed to you from option 2 on the Restore Page.

ehous

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2011, 10:54:04 am »

I did option 2 and recveived an email which took another restore from me. When I entered it from the restore page on my MC16, it staed either not valid or count not find it. I forgot to write down what it said. On the email with the reg code it staes MC15 not 16. Does this matter?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2011, 11:05:34 am »

A Registration Code for MC15 won't work with MC16 now.  It did earlier.

Using option 2 on the Restore Page to e-mail you your license(s) won't use a restore.

Your license must match the version.

If you're Ed, I only see an MC15 license in our records.  It has a gmail address similar to your forum address.

You can e-mail me your details and any license info you may have.  I'm jimh at jriver.
Pages: [1]   Go Up