INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some ideas  (Read 1116 times)

skandie

• Recent member
Some ideas
« on: March 16, 2011, 05:37:48 am »

Hello all

Excuse my english that could be some strange because I am French :)
I would like to present you some ideas for J River. Maybe it is already in MC16 but I am not yet using it.

1/ on the startup of the program :
I like when my mediacenter starts very quickly (like VLC player on PC or Itunes on Mac). It would be useful to have an option to start MC with windows and to put it directly as an icon in the task bar (bottom right of the page i.e. to not have MC page appear unless I click it). So that when I click on a media file, MC appears very quick to read it).

2/ on shortcuts configuration :
It would be useful to have an option page specially dedicated to shortcuts. Until now I have to go to the xml data to change it one by one. That is a little bit frustrating.

That's it. I hope my ideas can be useful for your development.
See you soon on MC 16 (of I can restore my licence :))

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Some ideas
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 06:52:12 am »

1/ on the startup of the program :
I like when my mediacenter starts very quickly (like VLC player on PC or Itunes on Mac). It would be useful to have an option to start MC with windows and to put it directly as an icon in the task bar (bottom right of the page i.e. to not have MC page appear unless I click it). So that when I click on a media file, MC appears very quick to read it).
In MC Options for startup, tell MC to run Media Server on Windows start.  That will keep the MC core in memory.

skandie

• Recent member
Re: Some ideas
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 07:58:43 am »

Allright.
In fact I knew that option and I allways thought it is a kind of help program like Ituneshelper.exe. Now I know. Thanks again Jim.
Pages: [1]   Go Up