INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Play Doctor / Last.fm  (Read 1451 times)

pauly139

• World Citizen
Play Doctor / Last.fm
« on: April 29, 2011, 12:02:19 pm »

Hi all

I have last.fm playing fine through MC16, and use it regularly via audio/connected media.

However when I have 'Include tracks from last.fm' ticked in Play Doctor, I never get any last.fm tracks show in the play list. Anyone have any ideas why that may be the case? I saying I never get any as all the tracks always are in the library and stored locally, so I'm assuming they aren't from last.fm

Rgds
Paul

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Play Doctor / Last.fm
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 12:07:57 pm »

In MC, go to tools/options/services and enter your login and password for Last.fm.

pauly139

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 03:28:52 pm »

They are already entered and correct Jim, which I expect is why I can listen to last.fm fine via the Audio / Connected Media / Last.fm section of MC 16.

However the play doctor incorporation of last.fm tracks still doesn't appear to work for me.

pauly139

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 03:32:13 pm »

I just noticed that although I have a paid for account, I am not a subscriber (paying for it month by month at the moment).

Is that something that would differ between what the 'Connected Media/Last.fm' connection from MC, and the 'Play Doctor' connection from MC look for in relation to last.fm?

wig

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2011, 04:24:43 pm »

I just noticed that although I have a paid for account, I am not a subscriber (paying for it month by month at the moment).

Is that something that would differ between what the 'Connected Media/Last.fm' connection from MC, and the 'Play Doctor' connection from MC look for in relation to last.fm?

Pauly, I had this same problem. Try removing your user id and password and closing the last.FM panel. Then reopen and enter it again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up