INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Missing cover art  (Read 981 times)

hanshhh

• Recent member
Missing cover art
« on: June 17, 2011, 12:30:18 pm »

Generally I must say that I really like MC, in particular to stream high res downloads via USB (in kernel streaming) into a Wyred-4-Sound DAC2.....is pure audio heaven !

But as a computer semi-illiterate newby I also struggle with MC 16. After my laptop inadvertently displaced my external harddisk from location F: to G: I had to bring MC to find my audio files in the new location - and to get all the settings right for ripping as well as the downloading. New and old files are playing again BUT ss an unwanted byproduct of my clumsy attempts MC has retained the old file locations (which are empty now) and displays those. This is not harmful as MC is intelligent enough to ignore. More troublesome is that I have lost cover art for about 50 out of 120 albums in ALBUM view. Somewhere the cover art still exists inside MC as it can show the correct cover art in "DISPLAY" and under "RECENT ALBUMS". There must be a way to fix this...help.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Missing cover art
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 01:15:04 pm »

Search for the old drive letter.  You should see the duplicated entries so you can select them and delete them from MC's library.  Try a few before you do very many.

hanshhh

• Recent member
Re: Missing cover art
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2011, 08:11:50 am »

I now deleted the wrong file assignement in the content tree under files...and it works; thanks for help
hhans
Pages: [1]   Go Up