INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions about integration to home control user interface  (Read 937 times)

Colts44

Questions about integration to home control user interface
« on: September 15, 2011, 09:08:27 am »

I have a few questions that I would like to speak to someone about if possible; I have been looking at COntrol 4 home automation as a reference point....I very much like what I see in the Media Center product but have not yet figured out how to interface or connect your tool with a front end UI where I can control my home automation capabilities...

1) Do you have suggestions?
2) Any experience with HP Tablets using Palm OS on your solution?
3) Is there someone who has some experience in your product integrated into a home system that I could speak with briefly?
4) I have down loaded your tool and I believe my 30 trial period is up today...I had previously not been able to figure out how to post a question and unfortunately have not worked at all with the Media Center tool...can I get the trial extended a week or two to try it out....hopefully after I speak with someone to be sure that this tool can fit into my over vision for running my home.
5) Is there any reference material you can point me to that can help me?

I can be reach at 317.985.1457

Regards;
Scott Reed

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Questions about integration to home control user interface
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 09:25:19 am »

You could investigate charmedquark.  I'm not sure of the status of any integration, but you could read their forum and ask.

MC runs on Windows.  No Palm version is available.  You might be able to put Android on the HP Tablet at some point.  Then you could use MC's Gizmo as a remote.
Pages: [1]   Go Up