INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can Gizmo...  (Read 1662 times)

preproman

• Galactic Citizen
Can Gizmo...
« on: October 26, 2011, 06:47:48 pm »

Work on more than one "laptop" in MC 17?  I have 3 laptops in the house.  I configured Gizmo on the upstairs laptop with the access key that it gave me.  Can I enter more than 1 access key?  Or will it control the other 2 laptops automagically?

What's the correct way to achieve this?

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Can Gizmo...
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 07:24:10 pm »

I would recommend connecting to the computer you want to control with Gizmo, so in your case, get an access key on each laptop and keep the three servers in Gizmo's list.

It is possible to tunnel from one to another using Tremote, but it only works well if you use a central server that the laptops connect to.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

preproman

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Can Gizmo...
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 07:58:28 pm »

I would recommend connecting to the computer you want to control with Gizmo, so in your case, get an access key on each laptop and keep the three servers in Gizmo's list.

It is possible to tunnel from one to another using Tremote, but it only works well if you use a central server that the laptops connect to.

Well I do have a unRAID server that all the music (data) is kept.  However, each laptop has it's own copy of MC17 on it.  So would Tremote work or should I go with the access key's in Gizmo's list?  Anyway how do I add the other access keys in Gizmo's list lol???
Pages: [1]   Go Up