INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question on Media Center Functionality - Fade in/out and track by track playback  (Read 1219 times)

bobbeanbags

• Recent member

Hi -  I have an evaluation copy of MC 16 and I would like to use it for playing music clips for pre-concert lectures.  Ideally the clips should fade in and out (1 second) and stop after each clip.  I have created 19 clips using Audacity and I would like to play back using MC one at a time (preferably using ipad/pod as remote).  So each tack should fade-in, play, fade-out and stop.  Then I simply need to press play for the next track.

I see "Stop after current file" and that works but then I have to remember to press that each time.  Is there a "mode" I can put MC in to play and stop?

I have tried the settings under Tools:Options:Audio for Audio:Track Change:Switch tracks Gapped Fade 2s but that wont fade each clip.  Should I just use Audacity to edit each clip with a fade (a pain)?  Any thoughts would be most appreciated!

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

Welcome.

Go to Tools/Options/General/Behavior.  You can change what a double click does, for example.  Try Replace Playing Now (Single).
Pages: [1]   Go Up