INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Song play stops at the end of the song  (Read 1018 times)

pjo

Song play stops at the end of the song
« on: November 11, 2011, 05:37:26 am »

Hi!  With Beta17, when a song is selected to play in the middle of the playlist, after this song ends, it does not play the next song even the play setting is not to set stop at each song. repeat off is enabled.

How do I setup to play all the songs in the playlist ?

Best

pjo

MrHaugen

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Song play stops at the end of the song
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 05:49:59 am »

The reason is probably the default double click behavior. You never actualy play things directly from playlists in MC, you select songs to move to Playing Now. If you enter Playing Now you will see that the list consists of only one song. That is why it stops after each one.

You need to go to Options, General and Bahavior. There you have the Double-click option. I always use the "Add as next to play". That way you never wipe the Playing now clean. You can also select Replace Playing Now (all), if you prefer to add whole playlists and clear playing now every time.
- I may not always believe what I'm saying

pjo

Re: Song play stops at the end of the song
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2011, 06:22:48 am »

MrHaugen, Thanks very much for your prompt an informative reply !

The reason is probably the default double click behavior. You never actualy play things directly from playlists in MC, you select songs to move to Playing Now. If you enter Playing Now you will see that the list consists of only one song. That is why it stops after each one.

You need to go to Options, General and Bahavior. There you have the Double-click option. I always use the "Add as next to play". That way you never wipe the Playing now clean. You can also select Replace Playing Now (all), if you prefer to add whole playlists and clear playing now every time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up