INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Get Movie & TV Info - replaces all episode cover art with the last one pulled.  (Read 1231 times)

BartMan01

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

When I use the 'AutoMeta' plug in, it saves separate cover art for each episode using the format SxxExx.jpg and links that to each episode so I end up with episode specific cover art.

When I use the new 'Get Movie & TV Info' function, it saves the cover art as 'TV Program - Series Name.jpg' and links that to each episode.  The end result is that all episodes point to that same cover art file, and all have the cover art from the last episode looked up.

Is that expected behavior?

My cover art settings are 'In the same folder as the file' with 'Also store image in the file's tag' checked.

JustinChase

• MC Beta Team
  • Getting older every day

I believe there is some energy currently being invested in resolving this issue, as it's been reported by several users, including myself.  I hope it's resolved soon, but it's part of the "bigger picture", so it might still be a bit.  Hopefully not too long, but we'd all prefer a great solution over a quick one :)
pretend this is something funny

InflatableMouse

• MC Beta Team

Is there any update on this with the latest MC17?

I just imported all my series (nearly a 1000 episodes :O) and it only pulls the first one from the selection.

If that doesn't work, is there a workaround to pull all that episode info?

tx.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?

Right now, it gets one at a time.  This will change soon.
Pages: [1]   Go Up