INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some ts imported as film other ts of the same type imported as music whatsup  (Read 746 times)

christefan

• Recent member

Ok just starting with this program which mostly seems great but I did an import of ts files in several folders, all recorded in the same way and some of them import as video and will play and others imported as music (i presume music because they have a little note as an icon and I can't get movie info on them they error out as not a video file)---so how do I fix this.  I've already marked the various ts file type to be played with the WMP because the shark codec pack will play these without me digging around the the j river settings don't play these files--they are recorded from a dish dvr with a nextcom r5000hd modification.  Dish is pushing h264 now but the files are ts and some software doesn't want to recognize the codecs needed and fail to play them.  MPC-HC usually does fine and TMT5 also does fine, power dvd won'tplay them at all,neither will j river, or WMP unless I but in the shark007 codec pack.  Back to how do I get ALL my ts files as video and get them playing properly?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

Welcome to the forum.

You can edit the tag called "Media Subtype".   Try setting video to Red October Std.
Pages: [1]   Go Up