INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Asked in 16, Curious if available yet in 17.View playing now of another server ?  (Read 697 times)

HTPC4ME

• Citizen of the Universe
  • LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!

Is it possible in 17 to have a server where all media is held, then all clients connect to that server. but when a client plays something... for ALL other clients to be able to see what it is playing, and the whole playing now list? I know we can pause, FFWD, REW'D, adjust volume, and add files to the playing now. But i'd love to be able to see whats in the playing now screen cover arts, the playing now list, How far the track is etc...
Just as one does if they chose to play from here.

The only times this happens, is if something is playing ALREADY on another client, then playing now is empty.
Many times we as a household start playing something in a room, then leave the room to another PC/ (Gizmo - we go outside to the fire), but can still hear the music. and when we connect to chose where to play - playing "there, playing now is empty, so we can't see what is next, move tracks around etc... Only solution is to Reload a , smartlist, keywords, etc.. so it shows up in playing now.
Does this work in 17?
Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up