INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cover art confusion - what to do moving forward....?  (Read 697 times)

badger

• Galactic Citizen
  • Change this by choosing profile
Cover art confusion - what to do moving forward....?
« on: January 07, 2012, 01:11:41 pm »

I have read here of recent changes to the way cover art is handled.  I'm looking for direction because my previous method doesn't appear to work any more.

While I do have the option checked to store images in the file, I have always had a single folder for all my cover art.  When I import video and apply an image (usually copy from clipboard, or "right-click, lookup... apply")... I will then go and modify the image a bit in photoshop (add blu-ray banner, etc.).  When I go to my clipart folder the image is not there.  I finally found the image in the folder where the video file is, but after modifying it.... the "quick find " feature won't apply it back to the video (so that feature seems to be broken).

At any rate, now that I know that MC doesn't put the cover art where I've specified in the past, what do I do to maintain the link my system used to have between the video file and the cover art folder.  If I were to re-import my videos in a new setup... it seems I'd have to install an old version to assign images to my videos.

Please advise if there is another way to "find" my cover art for videos.

MrC

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Your life is short. Give me your money.
Re: Cover art confusion - what to do moving forward....?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 02:43:16 pm »

Here's the new info, still needs some cleanup:

http://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Cover_Art

See this post for changes that will arrive soon.
The opinions I express represent my own folly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up