INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Items not showing in Theater view  (Read 1485 times)

calculadoru

• Recent member
Items not showing in Theater view
« on: January 19, 2012, 08:35:27 am »

Hi,
I made sure I tagged all my video files inside JRiver, and when I go to the video folder they show with the correct tags - however when I go into Theater view, some movies show in the wrong category, or not at all. I have tried updating the library, auto-importing, rechecked the tags, restarted JRiver, but it doesn't seem to fix it - just now I tagged Adaptation as Drama, but in Theater view it shows under Television, along with some home movies and other files that are definitely not TV. Can anyone help? I am using the newest build 16.0.181 on a new Win7 32 bit install prior to purchasing a full licence for a new HTPC.
Many thanks in advance,
D.T.

eapool

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Items not showing in Theater view
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 08:37:45 am »

Make sure that your Media Subtype tag is set to Movie.  I beleive that if it is showing up in TV, the media subtype is TV Show.

Alex

calculadoru

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 08:26:04 am »

HI Alex,
Thanks for the suggestion. Tried that, but no luck, they still show up in the wrong category. Hmmmmm.

calculadoru

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, 11:18:00 pm »

Hi Alex,
I went through the files again and had a look at the tags - you were right, the subtype was wrong. They are all showing fine now, thanks for the help.
D.T.
Pages: [1]   Go Up