INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Android remote would not connect  (Read 1054 times)

grahamfocal

• Recent member
Android remote would not connect
« on: January 25, 2012, 02:20:01 am »

Just to say hi, I am new to the forum and computer audio (my main reason for choosing this program, audiophile audio)
I am all for moving on, but still use a bit of old school, well will do as just ordered a new valve amp.

So far so good, and loving the program, tried so many more, and this was worth every penny, with all the other having areas that either I just dont understand, or have to enter lines of program, anyway, this is right up my street, having WASAPI and Android remote so that I can use my Samsung 10.1 and theatre mode, with laptop connected to the TV.

Only one issues so far, is the link from my tablet to computer would not connect last night (about 11:30PM GMT) but then the JRiver website would not work either, everything is fine this morning, but just curious, does anyone think that they were linked, the two issues.

Thanks, and hi all.

Graham (Somerset UK)  ;D

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Android remote would not connect
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 06:52:37 am »

Welcome to Interact.  The outage is the reason.  But the latest build of MC has a change that will try the last IP address known to work if there is no Internet connection.

http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=60631.msg467893#msg467893

grahamfocal

• Recent member
Re: Android remote would not connect
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 07:14:31 am »

many thanks, will give that a try, its been okay since so prob a one off
Pages: [1]   Go Up