INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: DVB-S [Working]  (Read 13774 times)

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Dogs of the world unite!
DVB-S [Working]
« on: January 27, 2012, 06:56:21 am »

MC17.0.75 has preliminary DVB-S support.  Has anyone tried it?  Feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center

Sandy B Ridge

Re: DVB-S
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 08:14:41 am »

Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh!

I'm cracking up with frustration - I'm still MoBo-less!  >:(

SBR

CountryBumkin

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 08:59:17 am »

Sandy, A guy of your skill level should have a backup system (or a huge box of spare parts by now). What happened?  ;D

Sandy B Ridge

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 11:27:01 am »

Sandy, A guy of your skill level
ROFLMAO!

MoBo - Still not in the post today :(
What happened?
It was one of the B2 stepping SandyBridge H67 boards that I um'd and ah'd about RMAing once the manufacturing defect became public early last year. The detail at the time was that the Intel SATA ports had a 10% failure rate in 3 years. So at the time I decided to take a chance (it had a 3 year warranty anyway) and not replace it, since I was only using the Intel ports for the optical drive (my 2 HDs are on the Marvell chip SATA ports) I guessed it didn't make a huge difference. Anyway, the long and short of it - the Intel SATA ports failed. I had been getting some weird loss of the optical drive for a while, eventually when I got around to looking at it after Xmas, (Ivy B would have had a fit if I'd done this before/during Xmas!), I found that the BIOS wasn't even seeing the drive.

So I sent it back to point of purchase - big mistake - they're only refunding me 5/6 of the cost because they claim I've had 12 months use from it, rather than honouring the warranty. They claim they are entitled to do this under the Sale of Goods Act or something!  >:(

Anyway I've got another coming from a different company.

SBR

morrison

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2012, 04:15:37 am »

Well, I had available to me the test. I do not have a real DVB-S tuner (my sources it ts multicast and dvb-c tuner in my TV), but I have installed DVBLink for IPTV v 3.2.2 (a virtual DVB-S tuners), which works with MCE.
While the result is negative - MC sees the tuner scans the DVB-S, but finds no channels. In the setting of the tuner in MC modes are available only ATSC and DVB-T. It is not possible to add DVB-S channel manually, as DVB-T or other sources.
I will continue trying ..

mineur

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2012, 11:35:18 am »

Dear Yaobing,
great news that DVB-S is starting to be supportet. So I can hope to use only 1 program for music and t.v. in the future. I immediately startet a first test, but searching channels was not succesfull.  Hardware is a Hauppauge HVR-4000-HD. The other DVB software was disabled. I have a log-file but the internal e-mail function does not set a mail recipient and for the forum it is to big. Can you please give me a support adress, I could not find one on the web-site.
Thank you
Dirk

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2012, 11:52:32 am »

Dear Yaobing,
great news that DVB-S is starting to be supportet. So I can hope to use only 1 program for music and t.v. in the future. I immediately startet a first test, but searching channels was not succesfull.  Hardware is a Hauppauge HVR-4000-HD. The other DVB software was disabled. I have a log-file but the internal e-mail function does not set a mail recipient and for the forum it is to big. Can you please give me a support adress, I could not find one on the web-site.
This is support.  We don't provide support by e-mail.

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2012, 01:29:38 pm »

I did find some bugs in build 75.  Please wait for a few days for a new build to be out to try it again.

audioriver

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2012, 06:40:41 am »

Thanks for the update, channel scan works better and I did manage to complete a full scan. Most of the times though, it only finds a very small percentage of available channels - here's a log of such a scan.

Playback won't start, there's the time out error - log.
Windows 10 Pro x64

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2012, 12:32:44 pm »

Thanks for the update, channel scan works better and I did manage to complete a full scan. Most of the times though, it only finds a very small percentage of available channels - here's a log of such a scan.

Playback won't start, there's the time out error - log.

Your scanning was done for satellite "19.2°E Astra 1H,1KR,1L,1M,2C".  Only channels on one transponder (transport stream id 1800, network id 200, carrier frequency 11538000 KHz) were found.

Your playback log shows that you played a channel that is on a different transponder (transport stream id 12400, network id 318, carrier frequency 10992160 KHz).  Was this channel obtained by scanning on the same satellite during an earlier scan?

NickF

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2012, 12:38:53 pm »

I have been trying to get this to work but no luck so far.  I have a BlackGold BGT3595 Dual DVB-T and Dual DVB-S card.  It works perfectly with Windows Media Center and has the latest drivers.  I am in the UK.  I am using MC17.0.82.

Each time I do a scan for channels, it reaches 74 out of 96 then MC17 fails, at least Windows says it has.  This has happened 4 times in succession at the same point.

When I look at the channels found, none will play.  The banner at the bottom says "Waiting" for about 20 seconds then changes to "Time out waiting for writer to start.  Possible cause: No signal or faulty device."

So, at present, it is no go, I'm afraid.

Where do I find the log to send?

Nick.
HTPC - Intel i5-760 CPU, Windows 7 64 bit, NVIDIA GTS450 Silent, RME 9632 with A04, BlackGold BGT3600; Video Processor - Lumagen Radiance XD Processor; Projector - ProjectionDesign Action Model 3 1080; Denon AVC-A1HD; 4 x Tannoy Berkley and Velodyne DD-10

audioriver

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2012, 12:43:36 pm »

Your scanning was done for satellite "19.2°E Astra 1H,1KR,1L,1M,2C".  Only channels on one transponder (transport stream id 1800, network id 200, carrier frequency 11538000 KHz) were found.

Your playback log shows that you played a channel that is on a different transponder (transport stream id 12400, network id 318, carrier frequency 10992160 KHz).  Was this channel obtained by scanning on the same satellite during an earlier scan?
Can't remember precisely, I did numerous scans - I could try again, just tell me the steps to perform, for a more helpful log. All DVB-S channels fail to start though, even the ones I got from a successful, full Hotbird 13 scan. DVB-T channels play ok.

Go to the menu Help/Logging.
Windows 10 Pro x64

NickF

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2012, 01:07:08 pm »

I have been trying to get this to work but no luck so far.  I have a BlackGold BGT3595 Dual DVB-T and Dual DVB-S card.  It works perfectly with Windows Media Center and has the latest drivers.  I am in the UK.  I am using MC17.0.82.

Each time I do a scan for channels, it reaches 74 out of 96 then MC17 fails, at least Windows says it has.  This has happened 4 times in succession at the same point.

When I look at the channels found, none will play.  The banner at the bottom says "Waiting" for about 20 seconds then changes to "Time out waiting for writer to start.  Possible cause: No signal or faulty device."

So, at present, it is no go, I'm afraid.

Nick.

Thanks audioriver.

Here is a link to my log http://www.mediafire.com/?9mxtt7kxtwgukve

Nick.
HTPC - Intel i5-760 CPU, Windows 7 64 bit, NVIDIA GTS450 Silent, RME 9632 with A04, BlackGold BGT3600; Video Processor - Lumagen Radiance XD Processor; Projector - ProjectionDesign Action Model 3 1080; Denon AVC-A1HD; 4 x Tannoy Berkley and Velodyne DD-10

NickF

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2012, 09:32:24 am »

I have produced a log for the tuning problem.  Unfortunately, it's quite large - 500k zipped.

Here is the link - http://www.mediafire.com/?iutld7b3vmidedf

audioriver

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2012, 08:35:30 am »

Another log of a failed DVB-S scan.
Windows 10 Pro x64

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2012, 09:30:48 am »

Sorry, a new bug was introduced in build 89 that prevented channel scanning from working properly.  The fix will be in an upcoming build (91 or higher).  If you are interested in testing now, drop me an email so I can send you a DLL.

mineur

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2012, 07:25:54 am »

In 17.0.91 scanning now works for my Hauppauge HVR 4000 HD. But when I switch to a found channel it says "waiting..." for 30 sec and then " Timeout waiting for writer to start. Posibble cause: no signal or faulty device" . How can I send you the logfile? If I use "Click to email log files" Thunderbird starts with E-Mail text and an attachement (logfile.zip) but there is no mail address as recipient and I can not send the mail.
Thank you
Dirk

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2012, 08:39:05 am »

My email is yaobing at jriver dot com

Sandy B Ridge

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2012, 06:22:03 am »

Finally, finally had a chance to try out DVB-S last night. Yay!

I had to reinstall everything from sctrach anyway and had to rescan for the DVB-T channels, which play OK.

Scanning for DVB-S seems to trundle along appropriately and finds hundreds of channels as expected. I was keen to try out a channel, so cancelled the scan half way through and got an application crash. Anyway, all the channels that had been found are now listed in the channel list including all the encrypted ones which I don't have a sub for anyway. I take it that this is a deviation from the DVB-T engine since on T it will only list actually tunable channels.

If I try and tune a channel nothing happens and eventually get an error message. The status window says it's tuned.

Anyway, I only had a few minutes to play, so I haven't tried anything fancy. I'll report back later today or tomorrow when I will have more time and send some logs.  (Past couple of weeks have been a nightmare for work/family/social engagements!)

SBR

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2012, 10:01:58 am »

It appears the no one can play a DVB-S channel yet  :(

I do not know what I am missing.  I have to go back to the drawing board and try to find out what I am doing wrong or what I should do but am not doing.

Sandy B Ridge

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2012, 12:34:04 pm »

It appears the no one can play a DVB-S channel yet  :(
Except for me! Yay!!!
I do not know what I am missing.  I have to go back to the drawing board and try to find out what I am doing wrong or what I should do but am not doing.
I checked the channel info and found a couple of errors. The modulation was set for 16QAM, but it should've been QPSK. Also polarisation was set for None, should have had a value, H or V. I corrected these and the channel played first go.

Very happy... Almost there now!

SBR

Sandy B Ridge

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2012, 12:48:15 pm »

I just have to say this again: Yay!

:)

Thank you Yaobing & rest of Dev team.

SBR

NickF

« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2012, 01:00:11 pm »

Except for me! Yay!!!I checked the channel info and found a couple of errors. The modulation was set for 16QAM, but it should've been QPSK. Also polarisation was set for None, should have had a value, H or V. I corrected these and the channel played first go.

Very happy... Almost there now!

SBR
Hi SBR,

Where are these settings?  I would like to have a look and see if I can get some success.

Nick.

Sandy B Ridge

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2012, 01:05:34 pm »

If you've had success in tuning the channels and they show up in the TV channel list, then you can check the parameters by clicking on the button at the bottom and then 'edit channel list'. Scroll to the channel you want and then hit 'edit channel'. All of the channels I looked at had the wrong modulation and only some had a polarisation set. I only looked at a handful though, but I can confirm that both SD and HD (DVB-S one though, i tried ITV HD) worked. I'll try a DVB-S2 HD channel later.

You can check the correct settings on the excellent Kingofsat website.

SBR

NickF

« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2012, 04:33:52 pm »

I see no parameters set when I select a channel and select edit.  Are you making changes in a .xml file somewhere?

I looked at the .xml for 28.2°E Eurobird 1 Astra 2A,2B,2D.xml which is presumably used for the scan.  This has "ModNotSet" for all frequencies.  I have changed this to QPSK for a couple of frequencies covering BBC HD, BBCone HD and ITV1 HD.  Just doing a new scan.

Nick.

Sandy B Ridge

« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2012, 05:29:44 pm »

No, not in XML or anything technical!

In JRiver, in the Television bit (which you've found, because you're doing a channel scan!), there's a button at the bottom of the window called 'TV Settings' (or something - I'm on the bus on the way back from the pub, so I haven't got it open at the mo.!). Click on that. A menu will pop up and then select 'Edit channel list'. A new window will pop up over the main jriver window with a list of channels on the left side and some options.

Scroll down and Select one of the channels, eg. BBC 1 CI (I chose this one because I clearly don't live in Jersey!). Then click on 'edit channel'. A new window pops up with all the DVB-S parameters (like frequency, modulation, polarisation etc, etc.). In this window I changed modulation to QPSK and set the polarisation correctly. Hit OK. Hit OK again. Then you're back in the main JRiver Tv window. Double click on the channel you just changed and it should work (or at least it did for me!)

SBR  

Edit: Just to check: Does 'scan for channels' bring any new channels up for you? For me it worked OK and found hundreds of channels (some null ones at the top of the list).
I checked to make sure my card worked by installing DVB Viewer (the free demo one) because from experience I know that to be a 'clean' reliable DVB program.

NickF

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2012, 05:42:50 pm »

I just realised I was on MC17.0.85.  I just loaded MC17.0.95 and I can now see the parameters and change them.  Just dong a new scan for this release.

No luck for me, I'm afraid.   :(  I'll look again tomorrow. 

Nick.

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2012, 07:12:53 pm »

I found the bug.  Scanning would produce channels with the wrong modulation.  Most, if not all, channels would have the wrong modulation.  I will fix it tomorrow.

Nick, rescanning would not fix it.  You have to edit each individual channel to correct the wrong modulation.

NickF

« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2012, 03:09:22 am »

Nick, rescanning would not fix it.  You have to edit each individual channel to correct the wrong modulation.

Yes, I understand.  I still get the crash during scan.  I wondered whether that might be fixed in MC17.0.95 so I did a rescan but, unfortunately, not.

I have made the modulation changes but I still get the timeout waitng for writer error.

Nick.

Sandy B Ridge

« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2012, 04:13:41 am »

Yes, I understand.  I still get the crash during scan.  I wondered whether that might be fixed in MC17.0.95 so I did a rescan but, unfortunately, not.
Yes, mine crashed at 89 of 101. Probably something to sort out later once the basic scanning and tuning is fixed. I didn't find much of a clue in the log, but I had turned off all logging apart from TV, so I'll have a go at a full log later this evening.
I have made the modulation changes but I still get the timeout waitng for writer error.

It sound like the card is working fine with jriver if you can actually get the scan to do something, so it doesn't sound like the card is hogged by something else. After the crash during scanning try a hard reboot (ie. completely shutdown and 'restart' rather than just a 'restart'.
In TV settings try and move the DVB-S tuner up the priority list to the top and move the DVB-C ones down to the bottom.
Try a free to air channel such as one of the BBC regional ones (I just tried BBC 1 Channel Islands). Edit the parameters to QPSK for modulation and make sure the polarisation has a value in it (I think it was H for this one). I didn't need to change anything else.
Double click on the channel once you're back in jriver proper.

You have an earlier Blackgold card to me, but I'm guessing the drivers should work similarly. The fact that yours tries to tune 96 things and mine 101 is probably due to some of them being DVB-S2 (which works on the 36** series, but not 35** series).

Hopefully get you fixed soon! Where are you based BTW?

SBR 

Sandy B Ridge

« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2012, 04:18:31 am »

Oh...and whilst I remember....

DVB-S2 works too. I tuned BBC 1 HD which is definitely on a DVB-S2 transponder and it worked fine.

I'm pointing at 28.2E in case you hadn't gathered!

SBR

Sandy B Ridge

« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2012, 04:37:16 am »

In TV settings try and move the DVB-S tuner up the priority list to the top and move the DVB-C ones down to the bottom.
Actually thinking about this: it would be nice if MC could have an option to disable one or all of these tuners rather than just change priority in the TV settings. My card reports 8 tuners! Two DVB-C, two DVB-C (MCE), two DVB-S and two DVB-T. Since you can use either DVB-T or DVB-C with the card (uses the same antenna connector and tuning chip) it would make more sense to disable the DVB-C ones (or vice versa) rather than just move the priority down.  Also I only have one LNB connected at the moment (the other one I have available inthe lounge is in the back of the telly), so it doesn't make sense for MC to even attempt to tune with this (would just waste time).

SBR

NickF

« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2012, 09:11:20 am »

Thanks for the help so far.

I have scanned again, shut down and restarted after the crash and changed the settings for BBC 1 CI.  I still can't get it to play and get the timeout waiting for writer.  I noticed that the frequency is not quite as shown on the Kingofsat website - 10773250 against 10773000.  I changed it to the Kingofsat setting but it still didn't work.

The log for this is here http://www.mediafire.com/?yo8nbb51hy4ifyw

Very frustrating!

Nick.

NickF

« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2012, 10:26:56 am »

I just did a check with DVBViewer and it works fine.  I did notice that it is very susceptible to correct choices of both audio and video decoders and fliters.  Is there a chance that I have something else set up wrong in MC which is affecting this?  Can you tell that from the log?

Nick.

Sandy B Ridge

« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2012, 11:51:44 am »

Had a quick look at the graph. Makes little sense to me! It looks as though it tunes ok, but doesn't write anything to disk. You might try right clicking and one of the options in one of the submenus is cancel time shifting. May or may not work...... Dunno.

SBR

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2012, 02:51:34 pm »

Thanks for the help so far.

I have scanned again, shut down and restarted after the crash and changed the settings for BBC 1 CI.  I still can't get it to play and get the timeout waiting for writer.  I noticed that the frequency is not quite as shown on the Kingofsat website - 10773250 against 10773000.  I changed it to the Kingofsat setting but it still didn't work.

The log for this is here http://www.mediafire.com/?yo8nbb51hy4ifyw

Very frustrating!

Nick.

It appears that the polarisation is wrong.  You modified modulation type value, but did not do it for polarisation.

Try changing it from "Not Set" to "Linear H" or whichever is appropriate.

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2012, 03:03:12 pm »

Sorry, I was wrong.

Your channel data contain the right polarisation:

Polarisation 2 (Linear H)
Symbol Rate 2200
Modulation QPSK

However in the log I see all kinds wrong values being used (if the log entries are to be trusted), including frequency, polarisation, service ID etc.

NickF

« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2012, 05:39:20 pm »

I've just been through the whole process again with the new dll and the modulation is now right.  Well done!  Playback still fails though.   :(. I have sent you a log of the playback process.

I assume SBR will be delighted!   Can't help feeling a bit envious!!

Nick.

NickF

« Reply #38 on: February 29, 2012, 07:45:44 am »

I have just done a bit of detective work on the scanning and the reason for the polarisation errors.  I notice that every channel which has the setting wrong, i.e. not set, has a frequency which is not a whole number, e.g. BBC 1 Scotland has a frequency of 10802.750.  Incidentally, this is shown in Kingofsat as 10803.00.  Which is right?  Whenever polarisation is not set, it requires a Horizontal setting.  Coincidence?

Also, I modified the .xml file which holds the frequency data used for scanning.  I reduced the number of frequencies down to 12 entries and the scan completed successfully - first time ever.  I have tried two different xml files - 28.2°E Eurobird 1   Astra 1N,2A,2B,2D.xml which has 101 entries and fails at 96 and 28.2°E Eurobird 1   Astra 2A,2B,2D.xml which has 96 entries and fails at 74.

I don't know if any of this helps!

Nick.

NickF

« Reply #39 on: February 29, 2012, 08:55:05 am »

On further investigation, I looked inside the 28.2°E Eurobird 1   Astra 1N,2A,2B,2D.xml file and found two frequency entries near the fail point which did not appear on the KingOfSat site for this satellite.  I removed these and did another scan which completed without a crash.  So it seems that an invalid satellite frequency is a trigger for the crash.  Why it should cause a crash is down to Yaobing to find out!!

What is really good is that the channels now play!!  Yippeee!!

Nick.

Sandy B Ridge

« Reply #40 on: February 29, 2012, 09:53:40 am »

I have just done a bit of detective work on the scanning and the reason for the polarisation errors.  I notice that every channel which has the setting wrong, i.e. not set, has a frequency which is not a whole number, e.g. BBC 1 Scotland has a frequency of 10802.750.  Incidentally, this is shown in Kingofsat as 10803.00.  Which is right? 

I don't think tiny changes in the frequency matter as such, I've noticed such tiny changes in DVB-T too and that seems to work ok.

SBR

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: February 29, 2012, 10:23:01 am »

I have just done a bit of detective work on the scanning and the reason for the polarisation errors.  I notice that every channel which has the setting wrong, i.e. not set, has a frequency which is not a whole number, e.g. BBC 1 Scotland has a frequency of 10802.750.  Incidentally, this is shown in Kingofsat as 10803.00.  Which is right?  Whenever polarisation is not set, it requires a Horizontal setting.  Coincidence?

Also, I modified the .xml file which holds the frequency data used for scanning.  I reduced the number of frequencies down to 12 entries and the scan completed successfully - first time ever.  I have tried two different xml files - 28.2°E Eurobird 1   Astra 1N,2A,2B,2D.xml which has 101 entries and fails at 96 and 28.2°E Eurobird 1   Astra 2A,2B,2D.xml which has 96 entries and fails at 74.

I don't know if any of this helps!

Nick.

Both the polarisation bug and the crash are fixed for an upcoming new build.  I did not email you a new DLL because, unfortunately the new DLL is not compatible with build 95.

Yes, only Linear Horizontal polarisation was affected.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: February 29, 2012, 10:27:12 am »

17.0.96 was just posted on the MC17 board.

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: February 29, 2012, 10:28:08 am »

On further investigation, I looked inside the 28.2°E Eurobird 1   Astra 1N,2A,2B,2D.xml file and found two frequency entries near the fail point which did not appear on the KingOfSat site for this satellite.  I removed these and did another scan which completed without a crash.  So it seems that an invalid satellite frequency is a trigger for the crash.  Why it should cause a crash is down to Yaobing to find out!!

What is really good is that the channels now play!!  Yippeee!!

Nick.

The reason it crashed was that the non-existent frequency actually triggered a "channel tuned" signal in the program.  MC therefore went ahead with retrieving the channel data but failed to handle the NULL-pointer for network provider name  :-[

NickF

« Reply #44 on: February 29, 2012, 11:08:51 am »

Both the polarisation bug and the crash are fixed for an upcoming new build.  I did not email you a new DLL because, unfortunately the new DLL is not compatible with build 95.
I assume you didn't mean fixed in 17.0.96 as that was what I was using for my tests.

Nick.

Yaobing

• Administrator
« Reply #45 on: February 29, 2012, 12:37:56 pm »

I assume you didn't mean fixed in 17.0.96 as that was what I was using for my tests.

Nick.

Actually, I meant to say that I thought the crash was fixed in 96, but the polarisation required additional update after you install 96.  It turns out, the crash was not fix in 96 either. I have to send you an update.

NickF

« Reply #46 on: February 29, 2012, 01:20:05 pm »

Yaobing, I can confirm that, with the latest dll, both the scan crash and the missing horizontal polarisation problems are fixed.  Well done!  It looks as though we have a working DVB-S solution.  That's really great news.

Nick.

Sandy B Ridge

Re: DVB-S [Working]
« Reply #47 on: February 29, 2012, 02:54:17 pm »

Yup. Oh Nine Six and a Half is working here too. No crash.

Now just need to delete the non-functioning (encrypted) channels of which there are hundreds!

Thanks Yaobing.

SBR

NickF

« Reply #48 on: February 29, 2012, 03:28:28 pm »

Now just need to delete the non-functioning (encrypted) channels of which there are hundreds!
Agreed.  My interim was to remove many of the frequencies from the xml file which contain only encrypted channels.  Not a real solution!

Another change I would like to see is to remove the duplicate channels where we have multiple tuners.  Each channel (for a particular frequency) should only appear once.  It is up to MC to sort out use of tuners and flag up conflicts.

Edit - sorry, I didn't realise that these duplications are due to different audio streams.  I guess I will just have to delete them.

Good progress!

Nick.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2012, 01:08:03 pm »

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up