INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theater View Editing:  (Read 735 times)

Ekpen

• Citizen of the Universe
Theater View Editing:
« on: May 03, 2012, 01:03:42 pm »

Greetings:

I was using the build before the  17.0.144, when I noticed my inability to edit the theater view to register the information I want.
On my old Toshiba with MC 16, I had no problem adding Blu-ray, Thermostat and a few other items to the selection.
On the 17. 40? release, I spent hours editing with no success.

I have my media on Sony mega changer- DVD on separate mega changer and Blue Ray on another changer. Wife still loves the DVD collection, I do not. So this is why we both want dvd and Blue rays media to be housed separately.
Now in the theater view , I will like to have DVD Blue ray, Custom1 for Thermostat and maybe Amazon Fire ? on the list nicely arranged.
At this time the "Movies" title or header we have there is too generic.
 Also, can you take a look at others like Television- split to include Directv, Cable etc.
Hopefully we will get to add "Ceton" or HD "HomeRun " to the list in theaterview.

The last thing I will ask for, any problem with having theater view in Gizmo/Webgizmo?
These are just my ideas.
Thanks.
Ekpen.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Theater View Editing:
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 01:07:05 pm »

That can be done under Tools/Options/Theater View/ Items to Show.  Add what you want first.  Webpage or Program are at the bottom of the Add list.  Then move it where you want.
Pages: [1]   Go Up