INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No sound WASAPI Event Type & Berkeley Driver, Music stops after 2 min w Kernel  (Read 884 times)

gwoolfolk

• Recent member

Seems like a neat player but I can't get MC to stay on w kernel, it plays a few minutes stops and wont restart.  Berkeley instructions state WASAPI Event Type should be used.  I am using windows 7 w I5 Intel and 8 gig ram.  I have invested so much time trying different settings.  Read all the forums but unfortunately I never found one addressing issues.  

I used the settings outlined from Chris' article on computer audiophile which I found more helpful than MC wiki documentation.  Just providing feedback.  

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  If not that helps as well.  

jimmy neutron

• World Citizen

What happens when you try just with WASAPI or ASIO? Does it also shut down? Do you have all your Windows drivers current? Especially .NET framework?

Jimmy
Custom PC based music systems and information panels....really.
www.jdsmarthome.com

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

Please update to the latest build at the top of this board.  It's currently 17.0.172.

If you're having a problem, please continue using the same thread.  You can find your last posts under your profile.  Just reply to your old thread.

In your older thread, you said you have an ASIO driver for your device.  If that works, it would be a good choice.
Pages: [1]   Go Up