INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My Movies?  (Read 1161 times)

JoeBlow42069

• Recent member
My Movies?
« on: July 14, 2012, 10:49:09 pm »

I followed the Wiki to set up My Movies w/ MC, but am a little confused. I have set up My Movies Collection Management and have imported all of my BluRays into it, but now I'm not sure how to get that data into MC. What is the next step to get My Movies working with MC?

imugli

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: My Movies?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 11:22:05 pm »

Export your collection to an xml file, then import the xml file as a playlist in MC.

JoeBlow42069

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 12:10:50 am »

When I import the xml only DVDs appear in the playlist, where did the Blurays go? I checked the xml file and the Blurays are in there. For some reason they dont appear in MC. Any suggestions on how to get the Blurays to appear?

WeeHappyPixie

• Galactic Citizen
  • Gonnae no dae that..
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 02:27:10 am »

Hi,

As I understand the XML exported by MyMovies is now encrypted. I have asked Brian Binnerup if he could support JRiver sidecar XML files and this is now being considered.

If you can have a wee look here http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=72892.0 you will see more info and I would be most grateful if you could add your name to the list.

John

tls62dk

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2012, 11:23:01 am »

This way of doing it still works. My guess is that you have your Blu-rays pointing to a folder in My Movies.Change them to point at a file instead and select the index.bdmv in your Blu-ray folder.

TLS
Pages: [1]   Go Up