INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: jriver and sansa clip+  (Read 2309 times)

robbie burns

• Recent member
jriver and sansa clip+
« on: August 20, 2012, 02:29:05 pm »

Well there's a first time for everything and this is a first for me, a portable player, only bought it because it plays flac files Hopefully!!. Now the dilemma, its charging as we speak, i have started to put a playlist together on JRiver in anticipation of its arrival, now the trouble begins or not dependant on the advice i get.

The crazy ideas you have because your going on holiday, and i just isn't practical to bundle the rig into a plane and fly it to Turkey for 2 weeks, not with 15kg baggage allowance anyway, so

First things first any advice would be most welcome, but can you keep it simple.

Q. Can someone tell me how to get the playlist i have built and will continue adding to from JRiver to the Clip

Thanks in anticipation

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: jriver and sansa clip+
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 02:35:41 pm »

robbie burns

• Recent member
Re: jriver and sansa clip+
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 03:02:00 pm »

Blimey Jim you don't hang around, but then you probably spent countless hours thinking what are the obvious things clowns like me would ask, put them in the FAQ section only for a man with the intelligence of a peanut to bypass this and post it straight on the forum like no one else would ever ask a question like that!

It amazes me i can find the on switch sometimes!, Im off to study your words of wisdom

Many thanks for the speedy reply

Robbie
Pages: [1]   Go Up